Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Had to get that off my chest! And back to : Hello, I've been lurking for a few days (as my laundry pile will testify) and had to register mainly to thank you all for the numerous cackles, snorts and temporary immobilisations I have enjoyed this week :)
As long as there haven't been any aneurisms, dear heart ♥

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
If I was the evil landlady I wouldn’t give her a single log.
Also if I remember correctly her most recent JK chaos a few months back she arrogantly said JK was a classic example of being radicalised by the internet. Then of course had to delete it the spineless smol pixie.
Yes certainly not defending her ..... she lies.... all the time. It's really getting boring...

Reactions: 12

WTFDidIJustSee

Chatty Member
Coming from the last thread with Patreon again, I got it wrong - she will be a Premium account.

You can’t tell me she didn’t go all Billy Big Baws “I’ve got 344% more social media followers than your minimum and TEAM OF EMPLOYEES working at my shitty bungalow/furloughed/not furloughed , give me Premium or DO YOU WANT ME DEAD”

Some Frau smarter than me will be able to figure out the bare minimum she’s actually getting based on this screenshot
E7C4EE21-781C-4FBF-9D8B-ACB8AF297A7F.png

• Wow
Reactions: 11

ChaosCEO

First of all we have to believe she doesn’t have a lock on her phone, so ok let’s go with that.
To be honest I can easily believe this part. She said she puts her phone on permanent unlock when she’s cooking and following an online recipe, which I do too, because I don’t want my touch my phone while I’m cooking. Sometimes I forget to switch it back to lock mode, although I have never accidentally tweeted a coherent text message to someone or even just texted gibberish 😂

Reactions: 11

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
I didn't even know that was a thing! Just googled and saw for myself 😂 some people shouldn't be allowed to use the internet!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

RinsedHoops

Chatty Member
Joined fairly recently and have read the wiki but how did we work out Jack has an Emin? Is it an original rather than a print? It doesn't seem like something even SHE would be mental enough to shout about given the value.

Reactions: 8