Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CEB1980

Has the potential Jack sock deleted? Can’t find those tweets under the Kathleen Stock discourse

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Gildinwen-TKB

Way behind on the “it went off in my bag” phone nonsense as grunked from page 1 this morning, but if I had to guess, it would be that she’s trying to cover her arse for something stupid that she’s done on her phone.

Thanks to JCC we all know she’s been harassing Harold to the point he’s considering changing his number. If I had to put 2+2 together and come up with “an overnight 630% INCREASE”, what actually happened, I’d imagine that the “my phone’s maverick brain marauded in my bag” was because of some truly OTT shit she’d texted him and was scrabbling to cover.

Makes you think.

Poor Old Not Harold
View attachment 1506315
When did we learn the bit in bold?

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Helatruralhome

She writes like she is a character in the Famous Five. So pretentious!
EDIT- I also don’t buy that she had a reading age of 11 at the age of 5! Bull crap!

She's clearly regressed in comprehension if that is the case judging by the whole Jacktionary in the wiki..

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Irena

Good Lord, my band of nefarious asshats, I've just found another NEW Jack Monroe sock account.

I wish I could screenshot the name, bio and cover photo as it's so blatant.

ETA, actually here is the cover photo.

View attachment 1506213
I 🦉🍾 at that account's location too. Or maybe I'm being mega trolled because when we were looking at ebay sellers a couple of threads back, this was the first one I clicked through to 😆

ebay snapshot.png

• Haha

Trauma Frotters

Oh god. I don’t know if there are any other Manic Street Preachers fans here but this immediately reminds me of Richey when he was very unwell.
Well that has cast a pall over (otherwise so bright and cheery, I know) Richey. Teenage dreams crushed by Jackalike!

• Sad
  • Heart