Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bag text lie is so bizarre-it couldn’t be Jack trying to cover her arse for other stupid things she’s tweeted (yes I know, where to start) legally could it? Anything is possible with Jack but unless it’s something similar it just makes no sense.
Way behind on the “it went off in my bag” phone nonsense as grunked from page 1 this morning, but if I had to guess, it would be that she’s trying to cover her arse for something stupid that she’s done on her phone.

Thanks to JCC we all know she’s been harassing Harold to the point he’s considering changing his number. If I had to put 2+2 together and come up with “an overnight 630% INCREASE”, what actually happened, I’d imagine that the “my phone’s maverick brain marauded in my bag” was because of some truly OTT tit she’d texted him and was scrabbling to cover.

Makes you think.

Poor Old Not Harold
D7FF45D8-1B07-4606-935D-AEF6044D7555.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash. We’d all dearly love to follow our passions. If I didn’t have rent to pay, I’d write to my heart’s content and volunteer a couple of days a week in an animal shelter. But I can’t put up a Patreon and expect others to fund me while I do that. Which is why I work, earn money, and fit the things I love in part time. Like every other adult who isn’t independently wealthy.
Has she ever had a ‘proper’ job since The Poverty? Genuine question.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The username! She wants to be #oneofus so bad, it's embarrassing.
I haven't looked as no idea how to via nitter but my feeling is this is one of us playing us, a lurker mayhap, but a sock double bluff, a pair of socks if you will.
Just call me poirot mein Frauen.
chapeau 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I’m showing as a new member but I’ve been lurking since the ice age it feels.

Hi :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
View attachment 1506246

Jack, you are claiming to be in dire poverty. You're unscrewing lightbulbs and using solar lights and boiling soap to make shower gel.

You cannot afford to take unpaid commissions at the expense of paid work. It doesn't matter how exciting the opportunities are, or how much your mind is blown by them, if we take your social media at face value, you need a job which pays a wage.
She’s not being offered paid work

Reactions: 24
She’s not being offered paid work
She claims to be applying to supermarkets and so on. Those should be her priority. If I was in the financial situation she purports to be in, I would be applying for every job going, not boasting about super secret unpaid work.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Just cringing at the thought of OH's old money family paying for Jack's second hand recipe books she found when she went on that weekend away with "the family". Bet she was playing up the Eliza DooLittle vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Yeah, hang on a second, didn’t she claim she was applying to basically any and all PAYE-type jobs in that god-awful blog post? Any word back on those, Jack? People will start to wonder…

Reactions: 28
I am eternally baffled by what exactly she's doing during her weeks when she's working off 2 to 4 hours a week.

Reactions: 19
Re the bag tweets - my first impression was that she had had a paranoia attack and imagined the beavers pages (or however she ended up on them) were a sly dig at her. She then replied in a "coded" way that she thought would make sense to the person she thought was trolling her. We can never know what her phone was doing at the AA meeting, or even if it was there, as they're anonymous innit.

Reactions: 22
This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash. We’d all dearly love to follow our passions. If I didn’t have rent to pay, I’d write to my heart’s content and volunteer a couple of days a week in an animal shelter. But I can’t put up a Patreon and expect others to fund me while I do that. Which is why I work, earn money, and fit the things I love in part time. Like every other adult who isn’t independently wealthy.
People deserve to do work that they find some pleasure in, and be paid a fair day's wage to do said job. And if you can't work, then you deserve to be supported in dignity and comfort, not the bare minimum scraps from a heartless benefits office. But it seems fairly obvious that JM is a grifting liar who seems to think the world owes her a living.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Just cringing at the thought of OH's old money family paying for Jack's second hand recipe books she found when she went on that weekend away with "the family". Bet she was playing up the Eliza DooLittle vibes.
Remember they all had to help her carry them because the books were heavier than the Queen who Jack can bench press.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.