Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Captainmouse

VIP Member
When did we learn the bit in bold?
The great tea spill, starts here
Too slow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

HalcyonDays

i don't really like to take the piss out of her looks, honest guv

but seriously, if someone was trying to win you back via ~sexy~ thirst pics on twitter, which would you prefer?

2020 something's simmering

View attachment 1507237

or 2022 working from home?

View attachment 1507239

i can only assume that harold is wealthier than louisa... (and the latest iphone's camera is also a big improvement)
Seriously, what makes you think one is more attractive than the other?

• Haha

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Thought I would just suggest "Saving Grace" as a very good film.
Or of course "the Witches of Eastwick". Best.film.ever.
Jack NICHOLSON is the actor in that film. Bet she's never even heard of it x

• Heart

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
I don’t think so. She doesn’t need any more. All she needs to do is present the evidence (or lack of it) and ask for answers.
The bit about Captain Tom etc at the end was particularly telling. People have been scammed before. Are they being scammed again? Given the lack of transparency , it’s a legitimate question.
But why not just wait and drop it in full then? After reading other Fraus comments after saying similar, I think she has more to share.
If not, she's dropped her own spoiler!

I have a log burner but that’s completely normal where I am (mostly old cottages). It’s more unusual not to have one down here

I doubt that’s true for Essex though 😂
Lots of lovely old cottages in parts of Essex actually 🙂 just not the bit that Jacks in (Saaarrrfend)

Reactions: 12

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Getting back from a holiday in vegas near some cows and just caught up on this thread.

For those who say that Jack is being sneaky with her description of a 1 bed flat… I totally agree. If I could I would time travel to 1992 NY Soho and live in a loft apartment (and pretend to be Demi Moore and waft around making pots and sleep on a bed under a floaty sheet).

Anyway.

Those apartments are essentially 1 bedroom but fecking massive and fecking expensive. I only RM where I live or want to live so Southend is definitely off the cards. Maybe there are huge flats that fit this bill. Maybe not.

Off to RM my way out of my student street where they are meant to be pre-season training but are actually pre-season training to get as drunk as possible.
Sorry dear heart, what's RM in your post? I keel thinking roadside mum but that makes as much sense as Jack's Audrey beaver tweets

Reactions: 12