Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ishant

VIP Member
Bloody hell Fraus - I’m only just caught up. You’ve been BUSY.

Facebook provided me with a lovely memory this evening and I’m pleased to demonstrate my JackPath is 6 years old. It went downhill from here.

Incidentally, my follow up comment reminded me that this was spurred by her threatening to sue the Times Higher for saying she was a controversial honorary doctorate holder (this was when she was calling herself Dr Monroe), along with Jimmy Saville and Clement Freud. She was *livid*.

Dick.
impressive, Groovy!

• Haha
Reactions: 18

hiyaaaacath

Chatty Member
I have a log burner but that’s completely normal where I am (mostly old cottages). It’s more unusual not to have one down here

I doubt that’s true for Essex though 😂

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I hate writing this but does her mother have Addisons? I ask because if anyone's heard of Belle Gibson, Aussie 'cancer' blogger who lied about her illness told people her mother and brother had various illnesses and this turned out not to be true, and her mother had a history of fabricating stories herself so Belle didn't get her lying ways from nowhere. Sometimes lying and fabrication is learned behaviour. My mother had some strange habits including lying about silly things that didn't matter and I found myself unconsciously mimicking her behaviour as a child and teenager and had to give myself a shake to stop it when I'd get caught out.
I’ve no idea but her mother certainly appears to have arthritis. She left nursing and then began fostering.

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
I prefer a nice Mulberry bag myself. I buy one whenever I get an advance, wreck it, make sure it’s battered and not looked after, and that way, I can sell it when times get tough.

She has mentioned it. A friend gave it to her.
It used to get mentioned a lot

BashmentLady

VIP Member
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.
I've suspected wi her socks before that she preemptively blocks the same people to make her harder to spot.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
Anyone have any pics of the Emin? I’ve seen some tiny, very basic sketches of hers going for around £5k and curious how much the piece might be worth.

Although I’m not sure even the most determined collector would want an Emin that had been hanging in Jack’s bog.
It's this one I think

• Wow

Captainmouse

VIP Member
Big day for Jack, latest Inflation figures just announced, eeeek it’s risen to 10.1% ! Martin Lewis still on hols, Jack will be wanted by the media to provide us with answers, and the Squigs will be clamouring to see the VBI I expect, although some are already using it accordingly. Probably the Beta version, hopefully the rest of us will get a glimpse of it later today 👍🏾🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 1505358
Don’t hold your breathe squig

• Haha

StringyMango

Chatty Member
I dunno, says a fellow vintage frau, did you see the apothecary drawers in the kitchen? 🤔
100% agree on the crockery & cutlery, just car boot tat.
TBH Mrs.F without actually being able to see / feel in real life I remain suspicious that they are repro not original. V tough call so I may be completely wrong.
On topic Jack, you really are not that special.💅

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 17