Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
When did we learn the bit in bold?

Here you go. JCC’s workplace ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
Growing up we lived in a Victorian house and we had an open fire but that was all. We had no other form of heating in the house.

The current house i live in his early edwardian and it has a fireplace that was made redundant by former owners, the chimney is still open though as we had a leak in it last year and we had to sort it out. Potentially we could use it as an open fire but we would need to fireproof the surroundings as they have been been cosmetically altered with wood.

Wood in a fire works well but it needed to be dried out or else it smokes something terrible.

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
I’ve ~literally~ no idea who/what this is but I’m hootenanfizzin so much I need a brown paper bag to regulate my breathing.
It’s from Planet of the Apes and it’s yer woman out of A Room With a View who gets it on with Julian Sands in a cornfield (the lucky bugger)

Unlike Jack, if I was in the market to get ‘semi-permanent aesthetics’ stabbed into my chops and a hairdo to resemble a Helena Bonham Carter Character, I’d go for Harry Potter Helena long, long before POTA Helena.

D8ABFE91-E000-4C90-8262-73B9D2101A11.jpeg

ETA @Lazarus what in the name of Pentecostal church choir is that avatar?!

• Haha
  • Heart

StillLucilleBluth

VIP Member
Grunting from page 8 so send staminos but I had a Jackesque moment today.

Was listening to my choons when walking to the Post Office to send my Vinted bits and pieces (no hardcore pawn for me). When I pulled my phone out of my bag to get ready to pay, for whatever reason Spotify and Facebook had decided to have their eyes meet and, via the ‘share’ button, I was one tap away from letting everyone on my FB list know I was listening to a song that’s title translates to ‘Big Tits’.

Pissed myself laughing at the counter but for SO MANY REASONS couldn’t fully disclose why.

Point is - nothing published despite that being a two-click command, and my phone was unlocked as I walked half a mile. There is no way Jack’s phone performed the gymnastics she claimed it did.

Anyway, enjoy.

Oh fucking hell this is absolute gold dust - the situation and your description 💀😂❤

• Haha

Captainmouse

VIP Member
I’m convinced that if she is moving she knows exactly where she’ll be. Getting rid of stuff may also mean having friends looking after the items until she has space…. Which judging by her Patreon donations will not take very long.

Also as a Wordpress Frau the fixing of her website is not hard, 20 mins max and making sure the Plug-ins are in their current version would prevent the chaos. I would say she earns more from the ‘my website is broken, no ads, woe is me, sob, look what I’m giving you for free’ rhetoric/ donation beg than from the ad revenue, which is not generous ( unlike rich, virtue signalling luvvies who prop up her lies and finances on a regular basis).
Also less HMRC visibility

Onestorytoomany

VIP Member
I hope she does produce it. I mean she made such a song and dance and even got yer mans estate to allow the use of the name. Its the least she can do in my opinion.

• Heart

Nonah

VIP Member
You are exactly right.

There's a particular picture I'm thinking of taken before he went missing (still think he might be out there somewhere so I will refer to him as 'missing') that really resembles her face in these shots. I don't think I'll post it though, because it's pretty damn sad.
There’s a bit of shaved head in pyjamas and a bit of on tour in France with Suede going on.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

FreezePeach

I think it’s more likely Jack resented the attention her mother occasionally needed, but probably soldiers though, hence her own martyrdom complex “I’m so dreadfully sick and smol but I benchpress the queen 100 hours a week” etc.
A good point. She seems to like the attention having an illness brings.

Reactions: 16