Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pimpinella

Chatty Member
This is very true and is exactly the sort of mindset Jack has which is the same of wealthy kids who’ve never had to worry about cash. We’d all dearly love to follow our passions. If I didn’t have rent to pay, I’d write to my heart’s content and volunteer a couple of days a week in an animal shelter. But I can’t put up a Patreon and expect others to fund me while I do that. Which is why I work, earn money, and fit the things I love in part time. Like every other adult who isn’t independently wealthy.
Perhaps I should give it a go...clearly there are many gullible people out there 🤔 oh hang on, foiled because I have a conscience....drat

Reactions: 19

Lazarus

VIP Member
I'm really feeling for the person who went to Jack for help. Imagine the panic of not understanding the letter and (rather than calling a number that doubtless would have been on said letter) having your Twitter pal also misunderstand it in front of an audience TWICE THE SIZE OF GLASTONBURY, thank you very much. of half a million people.

I wish we knew who they were so we could tell them not to worry and that Jack is a big idiot who can't read.
She’s a tit end.

• Haha

Walkdengirl

VIP Member
Everything about her screams middle class. I mean how many people these days really have real fireplaces as opposed to, ya know, radiators? Or gas ‘fireplaces’ in older houses like my dad?
Or Am I the one who’s out of touch here? Do loads of people in actual fact have real fireplaces on which they burn wood and dance around singing pagan songs in honour of Goddess Jack, Rinser of Hoops and Slayer of White Wingers? I actually don’t even know what’s normal anymore.
Loads of people have woodburners now as it's very trendy, we have one but ours came off Freecycle!

Woodburners are pretty efficient, open fires aren't as 75% of the heat goes up the chimney.

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
There’s a bit of shaved head in pyjamas and a bit of on tour in France with Suede going on.
The shaved head in pyjamas was the one I was thinking of. It was an interview for a Japanese magazine but he did it in Cardiff right before he disappeared.

Back on topic - hurry up and drop the bombshell, Molly.

FreezePeach

I am eternally baffled by what exactly she's doing during her weeks when she's working off 2 to 4 hours a week.

Cucumberthunder

VIP Member
I wonder if she's been asked to be involved in the Enough is Enough campaign? People who she often gets aligned with seem to be involved. Night make some Corbyn fans a bit salty though.

Reactions: 18