Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FreezePeach

I hate writing this but does her mother have Addisons? I ask because if anyone's heard of Belle Gibson, Aussie 'cancer' blogger who lied about her illness told people her mother and brother had various illnesses and this turned out not to be true, and her mother had a history of fabricating stories herself so Belle didn't get her lying ways from nowhere. Sometimes lying and fabrication is learned behaviour. My mother had some strange habits including lying about silly things that didn't matter and I found myself unconsciously mimicking her behaviour as a child and teenager and had to give myself a shake to stop it when I'd get caught out.

Reactions: 20

MrsFawlty

Chatty Member
Speaking as vintage/antique fiend Frau. There's nothing worth having.
Also can I go on record as loathing those pink pans.👺
I dunno, says a fellow vintage frau, did you see the apothecary drawers in the kitchen? 🤔
100% agree on the crockery & cutlery, just car boot tat.

• Heart

Observ@h

Apparently 1% of US women are over 6ft tall (couldn’t get stats for the UK). Perhaps Jack was indeed dating an extremely tall, extremely butch lady who wore matching outfits with her brother. That’s the likeliest explanation right?
THANKYOU for the opportunity to post one of my favourite ever images -

“Why would you think a lady is me?”
9929E0C0-A1FC-4FE9-A6B3-6ADA5616B6DB.jpeg

• Haha

Feck

Chatty Member
Joined fairly recently and have read the wiki but how did we work out Jack has an Emin? Is it an original rather than a print? It doesn't seem like something even SHE would be mental enough to shout about given the value.
She can't keep anything to herself.
She tweeted about.
She can't give away gifts.
She can't lie.
One or more of these statements might be untrue but she definitely tweeted about it. Makes you think.

• Haha

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Could it be a
You've got to hand it to her, serious questions are being asked about her honesty all over Twitter and she carries on regardless, yet is mortified by some Tweet about beavers. She's a howling idiot.
could it be a dead cat (no real cats harmed obvs)

sioc

View attachment 1506889
[/QUOTE]
I'm surprised she isn't using this a it more - surely it was her idea in the first place? If she goes into the shop all she would have to do is to nick that receipt. She would have oodles of ideas wouldn't she? Think of the snax.
View attachment 1506889
2 bags of maize snacks!? Put that kind of excess in the safe room with the diamonds and the Emin!

(the toilet I believe)

• Haha

Nonah

VIP Member
The shaved head in pyjamas was the one I was thinking of. It was an interview for a Japanese magazine but he did it in Cardiff right before he disappeared.

Back on topic - hurry up and drop the bombshell, Molly.
Yep. It’s made me a bit sad actually. Sorry if it’s bummed you out too x

• Heart
  • Sad