Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Tbh I'm disappointed AM has dropped a teaser. She's giving Jack a heads up on what's in the big blog and giving her chance to 'right' wrongs by tweeting shit and covering up. We've seen the 15 minute cook by match light bollocks to try to compensate so far, and her squigs are lapping that up.

The long game of holding off and Jack's arsehole sweating at what exactly AM had to reveal was sweeter for me.

Although, hopefully, they'll be a mega mic drop with the actual blog...unseen footage and full on 🖕. AM can obviously write and her research is on peek, albeit from our collections.

Look forward to seeing it. Shame they felt the need to drip feed. 😪

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

Captainmouse

VIP Member
View attachment 1506246

Jack, you are claiming to be in dire poverty. You're unscrewing lightbulbs and using solar lights and boiling soap to make shower gel.

You cannot afford to take unpaid commissions at the expense of paid work. It doesn't matter how exciting the opportunities are, or how much your mind is blown by them, if we take your social media at face value, you need a job which pays a wage.
She’s not being offered paid work

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
I have a log burner but that’s completely normal where I am (mostly old cottages). It’s more unusual not to have one down here

I doubt that’s true for Essex though 😂
We're rural here and log burners/coal fires are fairly common. I don't have one as my house is largely made of plywood and I'd be far too scared to put a fire in it 😬😬

• Haha

AnnRKey

Chatty Member
" I’ve always been better in smaller spaces with less stuff - it’s manageable and clarifying."
fffuuuuuckin fuck. That place is going to need more than 6 months to return it to any state of cleanliness. All that writing on the tiles!!! I am having palpitations
sheldon.gif

• Haha

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
I had a eucalyptus along with various other trees that were taking over my garden and threatening the integrity of my neighbours outhouses.
Its possibly different in urban areas but where I live the tree surgeon regards the wood as part of his fee. Most of them either chip it or season and resell.
If I’d asked to keep some or all of the wood, the tree surgeon would very likely have refused. Not that I wanted it, I seriously don’t have the space to season wood.

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
They've taken it from one of those crappy websites that works out peoples net worth. It's bollocks, I doubt she's even worth one.
No I doubt she's anywhere near one, she pisses her money away. She could have been quite easily if she put the work in, all the opportunities were there for her to make a lucrative career. But she's lazy, entitled and addicted to Twitter, so she'll never achieve anything great. Borbora was on the right track.

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
She’s always been better in smaller spaces with less stuff which is why she’s been struggling in a 5 bedroom house on her own for 2 years with loads of stuff.

I’m sure a tiny minimalist place will suddenly mean she’s different*

* I’m verging on being a hoarder so I don’t judge on that score. But I don’t kid myself I’d be super tidy in a small space
Last message there, still an absolutely lying grifting prune , eh Jack. Not ey, thats Canadian and as an appropriater of Celtic culture should be aye. But don't please sweetheart, we're all fine without you ta ra

• Haha
Reactions: 23