Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Moving on the run from what? Are they fugitives?
Wondering if the CCJs were why she didn't appear to return to live with her parents. They would have been registered to their address? Haven't articulated this well but I hope you know what I mean.

ETA Don't think Big Dave would have been happy to have that mark on his address.

Reactions: 26

miss_terious

apologies, i'm very very VERY far behind, but i can't figure out why, if this is such a huge relief/chance to start over etc etc, she didn't just present it this way to begin with? skip the whole "so poor i'm melting soap scraps woe is me" blog post and just say "gonna be downsizing massively for my mental health, feels so good to cut back to the basics"??? because a couple weeks ago it sure didn't sound like she was feeling in a good place about this.

• Heart

ishant

VIP Member

Fraus i have some disappointingly weak tea for you..was with my NotHarold adjacent colleague today and she asked her NotHarold based contact a few days ago the last question I'm allowed to ask before she refuses to be my friend anymore 🤣 I asked if NotHarold ever ate the slop or nuzzled his brother...her (and she said it's ok if i say this, i redacted the relationship before) brother who is friends with NotHarolds brother said he has no idea about slop eating but the brother was at the easter lunch, and apparently Jack was absolutely lovely and very charming to everyone at that gathering - no nuzzling happened but the brother was a bit concerned about how invested she was in the fairly new relationship as she kept calling him her future brother in law. Weak tea but all I can provide I'm afraid!!

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
This whole time I've been envisioning an asshat as some sort of sombrero that one wears on one's arse but it turns out it comes from having your head up your arse i.e. wearing it like a hat. Truly every day is a school day in these threads.
I always imagine it as a buttocks based hat design. Perhaps a talented Frau could design such a garment and we could present Jack, The Golden Asshat for services to buffoonery.

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Just Lou

Chatty Member
Wondering if the CCJs were why she didn't appear to return to live with her parents. They would have been registered to their address? Haven't articulated this well but I hope you know what I mean.

ETA Don't think Big Dave would have been happy to have that mark on his address.
A few hours behind so forgive me if this has been said but that's an excellent point. A few years ago my husband and I separated and he lived in his car 🔺I couldn't keep him on as our home address due to my benefits but family also wouldn't let him use their addresses due to his poor credit.

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
You nuzzled up to THEIR brother at Easter Jack, when you thought it was THEM, because THEY were dressed the same. You said recently THEY were 6ft. On balance I’m putting 2 + 2 together and not coming up with 5.
fud.
Apparently 1% of US women are over 6ft tall (couldn’t get stats for the UK). Perhaps Jack was indeed dating an extremely tall, extremely butch lady who wore matching outfits with her brother. That’s the likeliest explanation right?

• Haha