Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mchops

VIP Member
I think molly is just chucking a flashbang or concussion grenade onto Jack threads, see how JM responds will be what one it is. Normally Jack goes concussion, doesn't remember, people change.
Gaming response just for you Jack

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mrs Peel

VIP Member
Perhaps stating the obvious but I’d have loved it if Molly made mention, in the part that she talks about the £10.99 donation for Jack’s book, that it’s the RRP, and Jack was bypassing bookshops and websites and still asking for the £10.99 rather than cost price.
Here tweet makes it sound like this is a small slice of the actual article. I think she'll be fleshing everything out in that.

Helatruralhome

We're rural here and log burners/coal fires are fairly common. I don't have one as my house is largely made of plywood and I'd be far too scared to put a fire in it 😬😬
Even council houses often have open fires,etc in my neck of the woods, although there's an unpopular scheme that's removing them if people have another heat source due to the risk and cost of maintenance as well as the environmental cost of burning things that not everyone will keep to- my neighbours burn plastic the lot in theirs...

Nottonightbabe

VIP Member
For Frauen that visit the Stephen Bear threads - the Jack sock/not sock account reminds me of that "football fan" Twitter account that fawns over SB. Or "bunny cuddles" that does the same with KP. Same vibes 🤔😂

• Haha

NellieBoo

VIP Member
I'm absolutely scarlet for her boy, the way she's described their fun times on fifa. No way that happened or if it did, he'll get the arse ripped out of him. LEAVE THE BOY ALONE YOU FUCKING WEIRDO.

• Sad

ChocolateMuffin

VIP Member
Fraus i have some disappointingly weak tea for you..was with my NotHarold adjacent colleague today and she asked her NotHarold based contact a few days ago the last question I'm allowed to ask before she refuses to be my friend anymore 🤣 I asked if NotHarold ever ate the slop or nuzzled his brother...her (and she said it's ok if i say this, i redacted the relationship before) brother who is friends with NotHarolds brother said he has no idea about slop eating but the brother was at the easter lunch, and apparently Jack was absolutely lovely and very charming to everyone at that gathering - no nuzzling happened but the brother was a bit concerned about how invested she was in the fairly new relationship as she kept calling him her future brother in law. Weak tea but all I can provide I'm afraid!!
I suppose we're all guilty of a bit of an embellishment of a story to make it a bit better or more interesting, to 2 colleagues or your other half. Jack's putting that out to half a million people.

• Haha
  • Heart