Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm posting this as a link, because Jack is peak smug face. Did you know she was nominated for Person of the year against Andy Murray and The Pope? Well you do now. Jack loves an award. FACT.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Could we expand the range?
A toaster with ‘Not a toaster’ on it.
A fridge freezer with “my other fridge freezers are Smegs”
A coffee mug with “I don’t drink coffee” on.
A T-shirt with “Don't be fooled by the rocks that I got
I'm still, I'm still Jack from near three council estates.”
A bread knife with ‘for meat’ written on it
I’m picturing a “that’s not my” book…

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When did we learn the bit in bold?
The lovely @Jay-cloth Cow discovered by accident that a colleague is a FOAF to Harold's family.
Was the most delicious tea ever spilled on these threads. JCC has been sworn to secrecy with some of it so they can't spill the whole pot of tea but I'm of the belief that if we club together we may be able ro make a donation Bribe and get the goss.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 19.47.53.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
A jewellery box with " Diamond Geezer" on it and a picture of Jack's hand with the three rings.

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Not to 🔺 but when I managed a homecare team in a deprived bit of the city centre we spent a great deal of time explaining to clients that accepting the help needed wouldn't leave them out of pocket as they would be entitled to attendance allowance which in most cases was slightly more than the means tested cost. In fact they often ended up being slightly better off as they were often eligible for pension credit and didn't realise they could apply. I sincerely hope no one has been put off seeking help by Jack's take on it
Exactly. I work supporting a similar age group 🔺. She's so dangerous with her wrong advice and kicking off without thinking or using her forensic skills. It's really pissed me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Grunting from page 8 so send staminos but I had a Jackesque moment today.

Was listening to my choons when walking to the Post Office to send my Vinted bits and pieces (no hardcore pawn for me). When I pulled my phone out of my bag to get ready to pay, for whatever reason Spotify and Facebook had decided to have their eyes meet and, via the ‘share’ button, I was one tap away from letting everyone on my FB list know I was listening to a song that’s title translates to ‘Big Tits’.

Pissed myself laughing at the counter but for SO MANY REASONS couldn’t fully disclose why.

Point is - nothing published despite that being a two-click command, and my phone was unlocked as I walked half a mile. There is no way Jack’s phone performed the gymnastics she claimed it did.

Anyway, enjoy.

Spooky! I am actually listening to that song this very moment! Are you in my phone?!!!
The Zeit album is in the cd player non stop!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
See, Jack. If you were motivated to get off your arse and do some actual work instead of “admin” your lucrative branding opportunities are legion.

PS I’d also like a Ford Kia (if they existed) with ‘I can’t drive’ emblazoned along the sides which I could just leave parked outside my RENTED house, and a watch with ‘My other watch was an Omega Seamaster…but I sold it’ engraved on the front/back.

ETA She could flog an entire range of stuff with “Help me, I’m Poor” scrawled on it. Oh wait, that’s her Patreon I’m describing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
See, Jack. If you were motivated to get off your arse and do some actual work instead of “admin” your lucrative branding opportunities are legion.

PS I’d also like a Ford Kia (if they existed) with ‘I can’t drive’ emblazoned along the sides which I could just leave parked outside my RENTED house, and a watch with ‘My other watch was an Omega Seamaster…but I sold it’ engraved on the front/back.
Ooooh how about a house plate for the front of the house with “I rent” on?

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Spooky! I am actually listening to that song this very moment! Are you in my phone?!!!
The Zeit album is in the cd player non stop!!!
WHAAAAAT! You’re a legit Frau 😂 Love it, such a fun song (also, as someone who butters both side of their bread, that video is a feast).

I’ve been a sucker for them since I was 15 (spent most of my adolescence hoping they didn’t awaken something in me 👀

Saw them in Cardiff in June. Knocked my socks off. ‘Zeit’ is a superb album; ‘Angst’ is on heavy rotation 🤘🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.