Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
F23CF2EB-ED52-46C6-A1CD-39D5876D23B7.jpeg

As a working class woman who is entirely invisible and unrepresented in the media, I concur. Perhaps you’d like to hand back the space you have stolen so that a genuinely working class woman can use her voice to speak for us

• Heart
Reactions: 115

domeafavour

So wait, her phone opened Twitter, found that one person's random account, and sent replies and gifs to three different tweets. While in her bag.

Right.

• Haha
Reactions: 112
I should probably admit now that I had multiple identical unfortunate accidents involving the stairs in my flat, my cat and my computer keyboard. Before I knew it, my arse had paid for a domain and web hosting and uploaded an entire website coded from scratch with fully functional bots. What am I like 🤪
I once accidentally fell over in the bathroom, hit my head on a tap and landed, face first, in an Urban Decay palette

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Oh cool it’s the annoying mum at the school gates who loves to bang on about her job as a graphic designer and you have to avoid her because she’ll end up inviting you to one of her husband’s terrible gigs where they play Coldplay covers in a shit pub which has Banksy style prints on the walls and twee neon signs that say ‘hello gorgeous’.

• Haha

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Jack's sock has entered the chat to defend Jack.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 10.56.10.png

Enjoying the reply to said Jack Monroe sock.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 10.56.57.png

Jack sock further reply
Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11.06.05.png

Reply to Jack sock

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 11.06.09.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Captainmouse

VIP Member
My cat walked across my keyboard and accidentally opened a Patreon with multiple tiers. Now I’m getting thousands a month in my account and I can’t work out how to login and refund people.
Talking of patreon, whilst looking for something else, I found this
AD5D5616-C681-4586-9B6C-FAA2453E70B1.png

• Wow
  • Haha

mchops

VIP Member
I really hate the way she uses her sobriety as a weapon. I hate the way she uses AA as a shield.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 102

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
OMG Jack’s phone sending tweets in her bag is one of her most ridiculous lies yet, I am at a complete loss as to why she thought she could explain away those tweets with this mad reason, although I’ve looked at some of the replies to her from the Squigs, so many are believing it 🤦🏽‍♀️ Honestly her squigs really are a cult, they lap up everything she says, it’s crazy.😁

So let’s look at her Iphone and see exactly what she is claiming it’s done tonight.

First of all we have to believe she doesn’t have a lock on her phone, so ok let’s go with that. Secondly her Twitter App has to be open and actively running, ok Jack 👍🏾

Now her phone runs the following steps in her bag…

Step 1
Selects the Tweet it wishes to reply to
Step 2
Composes a message in the reply section
Step 3
From the Tweet compose box, clicks the photo icon to capture or upload a GIF
Step 4
Searches to upload a GIF from the GIF library or from the phone library
Step 5
Chooses a photo or GIF, attaching to Tweet in full size.
Step 6
Finally clicks Tweet to post.

Jack’s phone then repeats this process again, as there were 2 tweets with gifs.

We are left with only two conclusions.

Conclusion 1…Jack’s phone is now sentient, and we should all be scared that phones have become this active in our bags.

Conclusion 2….
96D19506-912E-47DE-946A-EA73E2853A01.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Can’t afford shampoo - gave away a freezer. Maybe you could have sold that earlier if you didn’t need it?

I’m never ever ever EVER going to give up on the can’t afford shampoo thing.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She's incredibly disrespectful towards her possessions for someone who didn't have much for a 'long time'. Almost as if she's never...... been poor?

It took me two years to save for a Kitchen Aid mixer, and ever since it arrived, it has been treated like a queen. The same goes for everything else I saved for. I treasure them; not because I am materialistic (quite the opposite!) but because I know the graft it took to buy them.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Boyo

VIP Member
I think she’s got something lined up. She must know how sketchy the market is, she’d be howling and clawing more otherwise rather than this performative decluttering zen she’s got going on. I’d not be surprised one bit if it’s another house that has a spare room downstairs that’s a bedroom so she can pretend it’s a flat when it’s not.
In other news I’m definitely grunking too much because a Smol pixie invaded my dreams last night. I stole her handbag was a lovely little purple designer number that she’d left nailed to a wall for some reason. Then she🔺 me and I had to delete all my socials and tattle 🤣
E82DD9B5-8706-4317-A468-A9801077552D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 100

binkbonk

Will be offering this as a print, subscribe to my patreon and I'll send a postcard 🥰
Polish_20220817_155043433.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
Still grunking when I should be working.
This I found really interesting. Her mum reached out to her during lockdownwith pics of her baking. Jack completely ignored her
a

View attachment 1505540
then a couple of weeks later Jack posted these
View attachment 1505547View attachment 1505552
28th May 2020: I HAVE NO CHILDCARE
29th May 2020: my son is with his Dad - we split childcare (on live TV in response to Ruth and Eamonn Easter Island Holmes)
But literally can't lie.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98