Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Into_the_tunnel

VIP Member
Jack, lie all you want.

But please learn how to use words properly.

Like “maraud”.

Or “I will upload a granola recipe.”

Little things like this matter to people with little minds . 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Smeghead

VIP Member
- Oh mamapapa I did so laugh when you kicked the ball the wrong way in the FIFA game. I think it would make a jolly funny yarn for your Twitter family!
- SB you are right. Maybe I’ll say I scored a goal in our own goalnet!!!
- (clapping) mamapapa that would be a delight! It could lead to hundreds of people talking about computer games and we know that the more time you are on the Twitter, the more money you make to put towards our one bedroom forever flat
- My SB, you are such a treasure. One day I will let you add some new members to my Twitter family. Maybe one day this whole Twitter enterprise can be yours!
- Mamapapa, really? Do you really mean it? You have worked so very hard to put bread and jam on the table!
- yes, now it’s 7pm so please pick up Content’s shit and get off to bed, tomorrow you can kick a ball in the park for five minutes while I film it.

• Haha
  • Sad

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Any clues dear heart? What have they been commenting on.
Account set up this month. These are a couple of her Tweets which are a big giveaway IMO. The other glaring signs are always who she follows.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.39.39.png

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.40.21.png

The account name, which I won't share is a dig at us and this is the bio. Jack, when you read this - GET HELP. This isn't healthy.

Screenshot 2022-08-17 at 14.41.19.png

• Haha
  • Sick

LadyGarden

VIP Member
I've never sent tweets and gifs from the inside of my bag.

My hamster did manage to send a number of incoherent DMs on Facebook whilst he was walking over my keyboard. They were along the lines of sjndpoguhga80fw8yqrbi though. Hammy also locked my cursor during their little jaunt and I spent over an hour trying to work out how to enable it again. Hairy little fucker.

Perhaps Jack keeps a smol chaotic mammal in her handbag when she goes to AA meetings?

Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97

DisgruntledGoat

VIP Member
I do not begrudge SB his console and games. Child deserves the world putting up with his cunt of a mother.

BUT.

Children living in actual poverty do not have PS4s, or the latest FIFA, or indeed a selection of games.

It brings it home how sick it is that she’s taking thousands of pounds in donations from a house stuffed with pets, tech, expensive white goods and furniture, and other assorted shite, while there are kids with literally nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 97

FreezePeach

She's incredibly disrespectful towards her possessions for someone who didn't have much for a 'long time'. Almost as if she's never...... been poor?

It took me two years to save for a Kitchen Aid mixer, and ever since it arrived, it has been treated like a queen. The same goes for everything else I saved for. I treasure them; not because I am materialistic (quite the opposite!) but because I know the graft it took to buy them.
Major flashbacks to when my Harold got a bonus of a voucher in work and we decided to buy a Kenwood Chef. We discussed the purchase for months and months, trying every angle to see if we could use it for something we needed more or if we could swap the voucher for cash or another voucher. This was when we were counting every penny. We agreed it would be our Christmas and birthday presents to each other (all fall around the same time) and I still remember the excitement of putting it fully wrapped under the tree and using it on Christmas day to whip cream for dessert. Its been through several house moves and I treasure it and mind it like a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 96

sleepisforwimps

‘real needs’
Oh, so other donations don’t go towards ‘real needs’? I suppose you’d know.
Sorry - this is long!

That jumped out at me too and I find it so very telling.

Also if you were so very aware that people were struggling and had been a staunch advocate against poverty, why wouldn't you donate those items to charity or sell them and give the money to charity? Or even if you're so broke you can't afford shampoo, use the money yourself?

This is what makes me angry about Jack. The total lack of acknowledgement of any privilege, the claiming to speak for those who don't have a voice and who are struggling whilst Jack complains about their meagre Patreon earnings as they sit in a 3/4 bedroom property with a large garden and the whining about how bad their life is. Their Patreon earnings even at £1 subscription (which I greatly doubt) will be more than some people have to pay for everything. And yet Jack still claims to a) advocate for those in poverty and b) be in dire straits financially. Recognise your privilege Jack, recognise that there are people out there living on as little as £40 a week and start to count your blessings.

It struck me from reading HH2 that Jack mentioned having their "happy ever after" which when you think about it, is quite a child like way to view life. Real life isn't like that, it's messy, full of the greatest joys, the lowest of sorrows and all of the moods in between, but no one in life is guaranteed a "happy ever after." it isn't guaranteed no matter if we own our own home, if we are married, if we have children, it's not a given. We all have to live our lives to the best of our abilities, making the most of our circumstances and trying not to compare ourselves to others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Veronicaaa

VIP Member
That was the most swiftly resolved BENEFIT CRISIS I've ever seen played out on twitter. Amazing work Jack, thanks for all you do 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
harrassment.jpeg

Jack, you are claiming to be in dire poverty. You're unscrewing lightbulbs and using solar lights and boiling soap to make shower gel.

You cannot afford to take unpaid commissions at the expense of paid work. It doesn't matter how exciting the opportunities are, or how much your mind is blown by them, if we take your social media at face value, you need a job which pays a wage.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

FeelingGroovy

Bloody hell Fraus - I’m only just caught up. You’ve been BUSY.

Facebook provided me with a lovely memory this evening and I’m pleased to demonstrate my JackPath is 6 years old. It went downhill from here.

Incidentally, my follow up comment reminded me that this was spurred by her threatening to sue the Times Higher for saying she was a controversial honorary doctorate holder (this was when she was calling herself Dr Monroe), along with Jimmy Saville and Clement Freud. She was *livid*.

Dick.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Fruitjack

VIP Member
It's not hard to declutter (child of a hoarder here, so I'm well used to the mentality that people aren't as valuable as things).

If the house was on fire, would I

1. Run through the flames to save it
2. Pick it up on the way out the door
3. Be at risk of getting trapped behind it
4. Be at risk of tripping over it
5. Immediately have to replace it because I wouldn't be able to survive (literally) the next 24 hours without it
6. Immediately have to replace it because I wouldn't be able to access funds without it for at least a week or would get properly sick over the following month or so
7. Have to get an identical replacement within a fortnight
8. Have to get some sort of replacement in the next couple of months
9. Be a bit sad I didn't have it anymore
10. Be vaguely irritated when I next need that specific thing that I now have to get a new one.

If it's in category 1, 2, 5 or 6, it's a keeper. 7 and 8 if there's room for it and it's absolutely perfect. All other categories - skip it.

I've already identified those things - basically, if the house goes up, I upend the linen bin, drop in two cats, my phone, laptop and medication from the fridge and leave. If it's near the door and in its case, Mr D's guitar goes over my shoulder in the process (I don't feel particularly strongly about my own guitars or bass, but I know that's important to him - just not important enough for me to run back upstairs to get).

Everything else is just stuff.

If it's a controlled move, I'd take more, but I'd start with essentials like somewhere to sleep, somewhere to cook, things to wear that I actually wear or keep the new place/me warm, musical instruments, books, plants and cats. It would be choosing what to keep, not what to get rid of.
My Aunty had a big house fire where 2 floors were completely destroyed. No one was injured. She left with nothing. Anyway, one of the amazing team of firefighters managed to pick up a photo album on their way out and very proudly presented it to her as it was her wedding and she didn’t have the heart to tell him it was her first one and they’d been divorced over 20 years 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
4E4DEB42-EE83-4CF0-922A-51530273F6F5.jpeg
A38BF52C-BE24-4F3E-9E5D-96393E121666.jpeg

FF136E4E-01C1-41C6-9696-FEC038C88293.gif

I won’t hold my breath Jack, as last time you were breadcrumbing about something “amazing/mindblowing” and implying it was possibly Strictly it turned out to be you boiling soap to make shower gel while sitting in the Stygian gloom of your solar light-lit second parlour.

And the time before, the amazing thing you’d been “waiting seven years for” turned out to be you slinging revolting dodgily-costed slop around a few times while shaking like a shitting dog in a pre-recorded two minute feature on Lorraine (without Lorraine).

You keep chatting pony shit. “Which is infuriating.”

• Haha
  • Heart