Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Good Lord, my band of nefarious asshats, I've just found another NEW Jack Monroe sock account.

I wish I could screenshot the name, bio and cover photo as it's so blatant.

ETA, actually here is the cover photo.

1500x500.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90

lop

To be fair my phone did recently pocket text my Mum with a message that just said ‘Ma.’ and a load of gifs of the rat from ratatouille.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Every time I see a background shot of her kitchen and the jars stuffed with dried pasta/cereal/pulses etc, I always think it’s amazing that she makes the twenty quid a week on groceries stretch so far.
8301DE02-1A4A-4C25-A0F9-3DE70E2E2249.jpeg

One might almost say it’s simply unbelievable.

WOOD NEEDS TO BE SEASONED, YOU RAGING TRUMPET.
So does cooking. That’s never stopped her though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Enwre

I’m showing as a new member but I’ve been lurking since the ice age it feels.

Hi :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

ChaosCEO

If she earned a million, she's spend two
This reminded me of my favourite response to the Hunger Hurts 2 post. I’m sure it was on Twitter although I can’t find it now. It said something like “She could have £150 million quid and she’d still be wiping her arse with old socks and eating teabags. She’s just addicted to being a victim”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

sioc

Ok crazy theory, SB wants to live with his dad full time because of school etc and being close to friends and he's of an age where that matters a lot so Jack is moving closer to facilitate that, hence only needing a one bed as SB would only be occasionally staying. Hence the previous references to this being a whole new era of focusing on relationship with SB etc. :unsure:

• Wow

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Still grunking when I should be working.
This I found really interesting. Her mum reached out to her during lockdownwith pics of her baking. Jack completely ignored her
a

92EDD1F8-0007-45A7-B99D-366B91D9F089.jpeg

then a couple of weeks later Jack posted these
C11A2403-9F17-469B-BDA0-923B95E77AFF.jpeg
F3D81E4C-B251-4EC4-B1BA-EF299DCAA165.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

GrannyOgg

VIP Member
Mollys post is good even if a little unreadable in that form.
Its always been about her masquerading as working class for me. There’s no other identity she could have stolen and not have gotten herself cancelled because of it.
The working class have no voice in this country and working class women are amongst the most silenced and sidelined of demographics.
Jack is occupying a space that does not belong to her. She doesn’t speak for me or anyone in my class. She knows nothing of our lives or our struggle.
She is just another middle class white woman making money on the backs of the working class and it needs to stop

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Imagine boasting about how big your home is (that you pay for monthly which implies you are rich), how much storage you have and then how much shit you have. After pleadng poverty and begging for donations.
And 70 teaspoons? GTF Jack.

I agree about the SB theories. I have a similar aged SB. His social life is the big thing. If he is not out with his pals, he is gaming online with them or they are on the phone to each other. He just about tolerates affection from me but for the most part he wants independence, has street cred to maintain and is establishing boundaries. All of that is normal and I'd wager SB might be starting to show similar behaviour. I hope he can, its hard to do so around narcs.

• Heart
Reactions: 85

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Sorry? Sorry what? She’s clung on to this house for four years? I thought she was trapped into the lease and couldn’t escape and that’s why she’s been on the bones of her arse?

Make it make sense
A quick search of her Twitter shows just how frequently she flip-flops between "I want to live here forever" and "I'm counting down the days until I can leave." Not to mention the ever-fluctuating tenancy length. It's truly fascinating.

Screenshot_20220817-103209_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102214_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102020_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-101858_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102448_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102148_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-103145_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-104003_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-101715_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102052_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102828_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-104020_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

Lazarus

VIP Member
View attachment 1504611

Was the meeting held on a bouncy castle? How would she send that many from a bag that was (I presume) stationary.
Could she not just say ‘whilst I was out’?
Also are we to believe Jack’s phone was able to send coherent, correctly spelled words, and respond to tweets all whilst in her bag?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

NomDeGuerre

VIP Member
Why does she tweet like a tabloid journalist from 1998? She's a few sentences away from using words like "scorcher", "bonk" and "guzzle".

• Haha
Reactions: 83