Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6 months is enough time to do an entire house build surely? Isn’t it 2 months for a loft or wrap around extension?

John Lewis need to intro one of those self exclusion schemes like the gambling commission makes bookies have
Moving house fast?
Just six months to pack up your life?
Need help?
Call the removal experts for free today. We’ll work around the clock to help you move in under six months - or your money back.
4D93D63E-0DE6-4D11-9554-6F4C63454382.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I don't use Twitter so could someone please triple test if it is possible to send random gifs from a bag. Thankyou.
I will! I have errands to run tomorrow so I will keep my phone in my handbag in the morning, keeping still and report back - then keep it in my bag in the afternoon when I am out and about and report back again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Been out in Celery Town, whilst it is still safe to do so.

I see she's still Bullshitting on Main. Better start grunking.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s always been better in smaller spaces with less stuff which is why she’s been struggling in a 5 bedroom house on her own for 2 years with loads of stuff.

I’m sure a tiny minimalist place will suddenly mean she’s different*

* I’m verging on being a hoarder so I don’t judge on that score. But I don’t kid myself I’d be super tidy in a small space
Last message there, still an absolutely lying grifting prune , eh Jack. Not ey, thats Canadian and as an appropriater of Celtic culture should be aye. But don't please sweetheart, we're all fine without you ta ra

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I sent a text once that said ‘no penis’. Luckily the recipient was a nice girl I dog sat for, and indeed, none of us did (or does) have a penis.

Anyway, god, the THE DRAMA! Someone please tell her she’s downsizing, not going into the Big House.

Why isn’t she fretting about finding a flat? :chinny reckon:
1. Already bought it.
2. Already paid 6 months upfront on one that's available in 6 months.
3. No intention of moving

No penis to all of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 62
21542155-7F67-4954-BE40-628A440250F0.jpeg

Wouldn’t dream of a “downsize “ without child’s sign off. The absolute privilege of that statement.
0F1C8739-37CC-480C-AAB9-42553D332820.jpeg

Indeed Jack, indeed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77
I should probably admit now that I had multiple identical unfortunate accidents involving the stairs in my flat, my cat and my computer keyboard. Before I knew it, my arse had paid for a domain and web hosting and uploaded an entire website coded from scratch with fully functional bots. What am I like 🤪
I once accidentally fell over in the bathroom, hit my head on a tap and landed, face first, in an Urban Decay palette

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
I'd laugh but yesterday I left my phone down on my leg, unlocked, and when I picked it up it was about to send a picture of my crotch to a random whatsapp group chat 😬 seriously weird as I didn't even have whatsapp open. I actually almost believe her..? Although I'm not sure how it would type from hitting off stuff in her bag, don't phones need electric charge to recognise touch or something? (I dropped out of physics 🔺)

• Haha
Reactions: 49
‘Wouldn’t dream of it otherwise.’ I thought she was moving because she’s poor again?!

‘Incredibly literal.’ Uses ~sarcasm~ whenever she gets called out?!
And of course we know she changes her story around this constantly, but I don't think the pressure to move/not move should be the responsibility of a child. They need to be able to rely on their parent, trust their decisions - not feel it is all on them.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
Oh cool it’s the annoying mum at the school gates who loves to bang on about her job as a graphic designer and you have to avoid her because she’ll end up inviting you to one of her husband’s terrible gigs where they play Coldplay covers in a tit pub which has Banksy style prints on the walls and twee neon signs that say ‘hello gorgeous’.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
She’s about 6 months too late for the Ukrainian donations. (Oboviously I understand there are still refugees coming in etc )

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.