Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what time did Jack actually go to bed in the end then. I mean it was cooler last night so maybe she needed to heat up baking trays in her oven to make it ~cosy~.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Last message there, still an absolutely lying grifting prune , eh Jack. Not ey, thats Canadian and as an appropriater of Celtic culture should be aye. But don't please sweetheart, we're all fine without you ta ra
Canadians spell it 'eh'.
Like how you spell Canada.
C, eh? N, eh? D, eh?

Source, my Canadian mum.
PS Canadians don't want you either, Jack. Go kick rocks, eh?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
A quick search of her Twitter shows just how frequently she flip-flops between "I want to live here forever" and "I'm counting down the days until I can leave." Not to mention the ever-fluctuating tenancy length. It's truly fascinating.

View attachment 1505626View attachment 1505627View attachment 1505628View attachment 1505629View attachment 1505631View attachment 1505632View attachment 1505633View attachment 1505634
View attachment 1505649
View attachment 1505636View attachment 1505638View attachment 1505639
View attachment 1505650
March - I'm not getting any more pets, nothing, zip, zilch, nada, can't afford any more big stuff

July - Hallo here's my big new dog

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 80
She's incredibly disrespectful towards her possessions for someone who didn't have much for a 'long time'. Almost as if she's never...... been poor?

It took me two years to save for a Kitchen Aid mixer, and ever since it arrived, it has been treated like a queen. The same goes for everything else I saved for. I treasure them; not because I am materialistic (quite the opposite!) but because I know the graft it took to buy them.
I saved up for mine too. Then I saved up for a dust cover for it! A big thing like that is a rare purchase for me and I make sure to look after it properly. Jack is a wasteful, disrespectful bollocks.

Also regarding her alleged period of poverty. Most poor people are very time poor. How did poor wee ickle Jack have the luxury of enough time to write a blog, book, maintain a large online presence, run a craft shop, do crappy photography and be a journalist. When I was a working mum to a toddler, I did not have time for all that tit and I have a husband to help me. Its almost as if Jack could be lying 🤔

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
It really annoys me how she only bothers replying to blue tick people. She ignores all the other thick saps that are funding her "destitution".
“Scottish Jack” Vonny and Janey Godley do the same; generally only reply to people they perceive as useful to them in some way

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.