Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gosh, her sick mum in lockdown and itā€™s all about how it affects Jackā€™s childcareā€¦

Sorry but that certainly appears to be the actions of a deeply selfish person.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 76
I know I shouldnt diagnose people online but her behaviour fits with someone with Emotionally Unstable Personality Disorder (EUPD) (formerly or otherwise knows as BPS). The erratic emotions, impulsiveness, attention/care seeking behaviours...

She would be better looking for treatment like DBT (dialectical behaviour therapy) but like any sort of treatment she would need to be ready and engaged.

But I am just a randomer on internet who shouldn't be commenting šŸ˜‚
Or Jack maybe suffering from Combative Unsociable Narcissistic Tendencies (aka bleep)

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I hate writing this but does her mother have Addisons? I ask because if anyone's heard of Belle Gibson, Aussie 'cancer' blogger who lied about her illness told people her mother and brother had various illnesses and this turned out not to be true, and her mother had a history of fabricating stories herself so Belle didn't get her lying ways from nowhere. Sometimes lying and fabrication is learned behaviour. My mother had some strange habits including lying about silly things that didn't matter and I found myself unconsciously mimicking her behaviour as a child and teenager and had to give myself a shake to stop it when I'd get caught out.

Reactions: 20
I hate writing this but does her mother have Addisons? I ask because if anyone's heard of Belle Gibson, Aussie 'cancer' blogger who lied about her illness told people her mother and brother had various illnesses and this turned out not to be true, and her mother had a history of fabricating stories herself so Belle didn't get her lying ways from nowhere. Sometimes lying and fabrication is learned behaviour. My mother had some strange habits including lying about silly things that didn't matter and I found myself unconsciously mimicking her behaviour as a child and teenager and had to give myself a shake to stop it when I'd get caught out.
Just popping up to remove any doubt.
She really does, alongside multiple other conditions.
Just popping down again

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59
I think itā€™s more likely Jack resented the attention her mother occasionally needed, but probably soldiers though, hence her own martyrdom complex ā€œIā€™m so dreadfully sick and smol but I benchpress the queen 100 hours a weekā€ etc.

Reactions: 38
Iā€™ve no idea but her mother certainly appears to have arthritis. She left nursing and then began fostering.

Reactions: 18
I think itā€™s more likely Jack resented the attention her mother occasionally needed, but probably soldiers though, hence her own martyrdom complex ā€œIā€™m so dreadfully sick and smol but I benchpress the queen 100 hours a weekā€ etc.
A good point. She seems to like the attention having an illness brings.

Reactions: 16
Just managed to catch up again šŸ˜‚ itā€™s a job and a half this Monroe watching innit. Sheā€™s such a bore isnā€™t she? I mean, my god, the utter shite she tweets. I know itā€™s not brand new information but itā€™s even more obvious now, since AM, that she does this to bury negative tweets about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Gosh, her sick mum in lockdown and itā€™s all about how it affects Jackā€™s childcareā€¦

Sorry but that certainly appears to be the actions of a deeply selfish person.
Everyone I knew during lockdown was demented about their parents and vulnerable family members. Not our Jack. Couldnā€™t even be arsed to acknowledge a tweet but perfectly happy to wheel out her sick mum a couple of weeks later to fend of criticism

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 75
Sorry? Sorry what? Sheā€™s clung on to this house for four years? I thought she was trapped into the lease and couldnā€™t escape and thatā€™s why sheā€™s been on the bones of her arse?

Make it make sense
A quick search of her Twitter shows just how frequently she flip-flops between "I want to live here forever" and "I'm counting down the days until I can leave." Not to mention the ever-fluctuating tenancy length. It's truly fascinating.

Screenshot_20220817-103209_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102214_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102020_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102741_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-101858_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102448_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102148_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-103145_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-104003_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-101715_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102052_Twitter.jpg
Screenshot_20220817-102828_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220817-104020_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 84
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.