Jack Monroe #365 I suggest you delete your Tweet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this is nothing to do with Jack, and I'm not a regular poster, but I just wanted to say something to you all.
I'm going through the most horrendous post break up trauma from being with my abusive ex (who is still abusive and manipulative and controlling yardyah) and it's had such a impact on my mentals. I left him last year but I was OK for the first few months until the reality of what I'd experienced and what he did next really hit. It's been bleeping horrendous. I've tried so many things to distract myself from the intrusive thoughts, anxiety and ruminations (all legal and not harmful) - obsessive cleaning, rewatching old programmes, avoiding music and books and films, being the best parent I can, work etc. But little has brought me as much joy (and genuinely made me laugh after months of crying and self doubt/guilt) as reading some of the hilarity from you all - even without reference to JM. I've laughed and smiled for the first time in months and it's helped me realise I am such a long way from being properly healed (I contacted a bunch of therapists for my speed dialo's, maybe not three though) and I'm scared and afraid but among all the tit I turn to you funny Fraus to bring a bit of lightness to my life when everything feels crappy. Thank you 😘

Also OT - does anyone know if you can change your Tattle username btw? Send helpo's
Unfortunately no on the username. If you aren’t bothered on the status, set up a new login.

Sending huggos.

And no bleeping granolaos.

(Ummm. Marmalade ice cream? Anyone?

Anyone?

Hal?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Anyone have any pics of the Emin? I’ve seen some tiny, very basic sketches of hers going for around £5k and curious how much the piece might be worth.

Although I’m not sure even the most determined collector would want an Emin that had been hanging in Jack’s bog.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Unfortunately no on the username. If you aren’t bothered on the status, set up a new login.

Sending huggos.

And no bleeping granolaos.

(Ummm. Marmalade ice cream? Anyone?

Anyone?

Hal?)

Thank you dear Fraus, I may very well do that just to protect myself x

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I know this is nothing to do with Jack, and I'm not a regular poster, but I just wanted to say something to you all.
I'm going through the most horrendous post break up trauma from being with my abusive ex (who is still abusive and manipulative and controlling yardyah) and it's had such a impact on my mentals. I left him last year but I was OK for the first few months until the reality of what I'd experienced and what he did next really hit. It's been bleeping horrendous. I've tried so many things to distract myself from the intrusive thoughts, anxiety and ruminations (all legal and not harmful) - obsessive cleaning, rewatching old programmes, avoiding music and books and films, being the best parent I can, work etc. But little has brought me as much joy (and genuinely made me laugh after months of crying and self doubt/guilt) as reading some of the hilarity from you all - even without reference to JM. I've laughed and smiled for the first time in months and it's helped me realise I am such a long way from being properly healed (I contacted a bunch of therapists for my speed dialo's, maybe not three though) and I'm scared and afraid but among all the tit I turn to you funny Fraus to bring a bit of lightness to my life when everything feels crappy. Thank you 😘

Also OT - does anyone know if you can change your Tattle username btw? Send helpo's

take care of yourself tender one. I do find here is such a fun and supportive place - its a good distraction from real life tit

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Anyone have any pics of the Emin? I’ve seen some tiny, very basic sketches of hers going for around £5k and curious how much the piece might be worth.

Although I’m not sure even the most determined collector would want an Emin that had been hanging in Jack’s bog.
It's this one I think

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Wondering if the CCJs were why she didn't appear to return to live with her parents. They would have been registered to their address? Haven't articulated this well but I hope you know what I mean.

ETA Don't think Big Dave would have been happy to have that mark on his address.
A few hours behind so forgive me if this has been said but that's an excellent point. A few years ago my husband and I separated and he lived in his car 🔺I couldn't keep him on as our home address due to my benefits but family also wouldn't let him use their addresses due to his poor credit.

Reactions: 25
UPDATE: I turned the lock off on my phone this morning. I downloaded Twitter and made an account. Followed 10 random accounts. The app has been open in my bag since 8am and I haven't touched my phone, so I'm coming up from behind in the past but so far:

Nothing has changed. No random messages. No accidental tweets. Not even a single character appears to have been touched on my keyboard.

See you at 4pm!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
It's this one I think

The Emin print we saw wasn't at Jack's house, was it?

I don't believe she even has an Emin.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Speaking as vintage/antique fiend Frau. There's nothing worth having.
Also can I go on record as loathing those pink pans.👺
I dunno, says a fellow vintage frau, did you see the apothecary drawers in the kitchen? 🤔
100% agree on the crockery & cutlery, just car boot tat.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.