Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just off to see what odds Paddy Power will give me on Jack Monroe deploying those guilt trip Matt Haig posts I shared a few threads back....... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
boring tl;dr but Google analytics have actually stopped logging IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) , apparently as of March this year. So she can’t even get IPs off of page view data for the tit boring blogs she bashes out, she will however be able to get truly fascinating data such as your operating system version and browser size & resolution - the sort of leads police look for to crack these international destabilising political interference cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 74
She really grabs her shovel and gets on Twitter every day to start digging doesn't she? Makes it so much worse for herself when she could just stay off it. It's almost sad how addicted to Twitter she is.
If you put your phone on the table and take ten paces back and look at it, this world of shouting and trolls and chaos is just in that rectangle of plastic. There is no need for her to pick the phone up. You can exist in the world without it! And be happy!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
duck me, Ralf. If you want to shag her, just ask her if she’s interested. At least then you’ll know one way or the other and can desist from continuing to making a complete twit of yourself in public on Twitter.
They possibly also have the Strictly Blues too - Jack keeps asking and they keep turning her down (allegedly, don’t sue me Jack) and his old 2 Pints mate Will Mellor is on this year and he’s ehm not

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I just started this account to post this after reading on and off here. I questioned Jack on Twitter and she blocked me a while ago so I’ve just been dipping into tattle.

Anyway, I am not a very prolific instagrammer - just use it to post pictures of my dog really. I don’t post anything about how I’m feeling or anything personal.

Because of the conversation about del Monte the other day, I looked at her Instagram and watched some of her del monte promo videos. Didn’t comment or anything. Just watched them. It seems that was a mistake as I didn’t realise that people on Instagram can see who has watched their videos.

Today, I opened Instagram and I had this message. I can only think Jack did it. I literally haven’t posted on it since mid June. So it seems very odd timing if it wasn’t her.

I’ll go back to lurking now but Hi Jack. Thanks for freaking me out.

1D1C6F9E-809D-4EAC-8DBF-572A4D23CFFF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 124
The tide is definitely turning! Everyone on Twitter used to love Jack, but now they're either taking the piss out of her food, or talking about her grifting/engagement rings and soap boiling. Bar one or two middle class Muppets who still think she's a poverty martyr.

• Haha
Reactions: 69
This evening would be the perfect time for Molly to post her Medium piece.

I think this tweet directly to Jack was to give her a chance to clarify. That way if there was anything in Molly's blog that was incorrect, she would be able to change it before publication. Jack hasn't responded, naturally.

"Hi Jack, you wrote in Hunger Hurts that you began turning things off in December 2011 - so you can understand my confusion. If you can evidence that anything I've posted (being almost entirely screenshots of your own words) is untrue then I will be happy to delete and apologise."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I mean, if she does test her own recipes it's hardly surprising. Slop in, slop out.
Leaving them all out in the sun during a heatwave couldn't have helped either!

(You've got that fancy light in the loo-dio, Jack, have a word with yourself.)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why does all her language have to be so crass? Talking about tit and the toilet etc. Creepy and weird.

PS I swear like a trooper so this isn’t me pearl clutching. It’s just that there’s something particularly repugnant about how she talks.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm not terribly up on donations and whatnot but could a reason for donating to charity from one's own account be that you get tax relief?
You have to actually file accounts to get tax relief, but she didn’t, ran up huge fines then her company was struck off

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why does all her language have to be so crass? Talking about tit and the toilet etc. Creepy and weird.

PS I swear like a trooper so this isn’t me pearl clutching. It’s just that there’s something particularly repugnant about how she talks.
She loves to shock.

It wore off long ago, she is just crass now.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.