Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also. Her bullshit story of tracking people via Eye Pea address is a joke. I tried my own earlier in several different online checkers. It narrowed it down to the city of hundreds of thousands. Nothing closer.

She's a bleeping liar.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Oh Ralf, get off Twitter, go and have a wank over Cack cos you’re just embarrassing yourself now, FanBoi.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
If indeed JM tweets every time she uses the bathroom I politely advise her to go to a doctor.

• Haha
Reactions: 93
WTF with these people raising “charidee” money into their own personal accounts that they then “kindly gift” (with no transparency and no gift aid) too?!
I would never, ever take charity money into my own personal bank account. I budget to the penny so I would absolutely know how much was the charity's money and even so I still wouldn't do it. The possibility of it all going wrong is far too high. There's a reason charities all have their own donation sites and reputable fundraising sites like JustGiving never transfer the money to the fundraiser, it all goes straight to the charity. Having yourself as a middleman is dreadfully bad practice.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
If indeed JM tweets every time she uses the bathroom I politely advise her to go to a doctor.
And "valuable time"?!? Please don't make me laugh.

Unless by "valuable time" Jack Monroe means "concocting ever more ridiculous and provably false stories so bad even the old Sunday Sport news team wouldn't have printed them"

• Haha
Reactions: 32
View attachment 1500732

This squig DARED to question St Jack's latest blog and the hard times it depicts when she had her spare diamonds to sell. The Jack stans have formed the view that they deserve abuse for failing to uncritically believe everything Jack says. Naturally Jack has made no comment to condemn or discourage the abuse because she approves of it or a few of her socks have gone feral.

View attachment 1500739

TLDR: It's not right but you were asking for it.

View attachment 1500740

Gullible twit.
jack Has never shared any of this so called abuse, and the only people who can comment are those in mackies chosen club

• Heart
Reactions: 34
And "valuable time"?!? Please don't make me laugh.

Unless by "valuable time" Jack Monroe means "concocting ever more ridiculous and provably false stories so bad even the old Sunday Sport news team wouldn't have printed them"
ONE HUNDRED HOURS A WEEK.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 39
If AM can get that blog out today we may see Jack crash and burn. JM was tweeting as early as 3.30 am today. She is RATTLED

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 59
Panicking. Hitting out and going after very small fry now.
She really looks quite pathetic at the moment.
I mean, she always looks pretty pathetic, which unfortunately doesn’t prevent her from causing major damage/having an outsized effect. But yeah, the (overcooked underseasoned slop covered) chickens seem to be coming home to roost slowly but surely.
FCFFD1F8-1579-4347-974C-0A6FE62D540A.jpeg

8FD5DEF3-BC67-4574-A45B-C5F2AC183C13.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.