Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ralf Little has been on my tit list ever since he tweeted about the selfishness of people who use aeroplanes to go on holiday, whilst living in Florida and taking a job that requires him to fly back and forth between the Caribbean multiple times a year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 102
She loves to shock.

It wore off long ago, she is just crass now.
This exactly. See also the excruciating poetry reading - the initial shitting dog act followed by all the try-hard swearing to make herself sound "raw" and authentically working class. Cringe.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
My brother in law is self employed. He’s very wary about money going into his account even if it’s a present in case it’s assumed to have been earned. These people are dumb.
He is very right - I’ve had clients where HMRC have requested bank account details and gone through every remittance and cash deposit and classified it as earnings and raised an assessment on that basis. (Correctly as it turned out - some of my clients have just been dodgy)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Sounds more like she’s exploding to me. She must be perpetually sh*tting through the eye of a needle if she’s on the bog for ~most~ of her Twitter activity. Pretty impressive to Tweet one-handed while she uses the other to pump iron with the toilet handweight she fell over, mind.

View attachment 1501008
PS I hope she gets confused and wipes her arse on her phone instead of on metro pages or whatever she’s claiming to currently use for bog roll
And who tweets while they're weeing? Surely that's for the other seated business? And I say that as someone who is more spontaneous of bladder for childbearing reasons.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The tide is definitely turning! Everyone on Twitter used to love Jack, but now they're either taking the piss out of her food, or talking about her grifting/engagement rings and soap boiling. Bar one or two middle class Muppets who still think she's a poverty martyr.
She went too far with the soap boiling thing, made herself into a laughing stock and I don't know if she'll ever recover. She's basically cooked herself into one of her revolting slops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
I feel really bad. For some reason I thought Rolf Little was Mackenzie Crook and I’ve been imagining him in my head 🤦🏻‍♀️

He really wants into her pants doesn’t he? I’m sure she’d be happy to move to Florida at a moment’s notice.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
She went too far with the soap boiling thing, made herself into a laughing stock and I don't know if she'll ever recover. She's basically cooked herself into one of her revolting slops.
Especially a few days after advocating putting shampoo in the washing machine!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And who tweets while they're weeing? Surely that's for the other seated business? And I say that as someone who is more spontaneous of bladder for childbearing reasons.
She needs to do some kegals and stay off twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I feel really bad. For some reason I thought Rolf Little was Mackenzie Crook and I’ve been imagining him in my head 🤦🏻‍♀️

He really wants into her pants doesn’t he? I’m sure she’d be happy to move to Florida at a moment’s notice.
Dearheart, don't worry, they're both lanky and therefore interchangable.
I don't think I could cope with Tampa church suppers though! ⚰

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Pppòⁿóòììiììììì
Yes, I thought I detected a hint of snark from Nigella. Like when your kids ask for more spends and you wonder where the money you gave them yesterday has gone.

I'll be surprised if she's stupid enough to rattle Jack's tip jar again
But I absolutely don't understand why these convos go on in public - why would she, if she's a friend who genuinely feels these things about JM being in dire straits, say that on Twitter? Don't these people have WhatsApp? Or phones? #baffled

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.