Jack Monroe #364 I used to quite like Jack until I started paying attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was Ralf Little always this much of a bootlicking little scrote? It seems not a week goes by without him popping up to simp for Jack. I can't believe I used to feel sorry for Anthony when the rest of the family would pick on him. Never again.

The irony of demanding transparency from AM when they're happy for hundreds of people to periodically throw money into the bottomless pit that is Jack's personal PayPal...I just can't.
Wonder if Ralf is looking to being the next not Harold.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I mean, she always looks pretty pathetic, which unfortunately doesn’t prevent her from causing major damage/having an outsized effect. But yeah, the (overcooked underseasoned slop covered) chickens seem to be coming home to roost slowly but surely.
View attachment 1500993
View attachment 1500994

Sorry not sorry, I think she is nasty, mean bastard behind her mad pixie dream girl schtick, the more rattled she becomes, the more her true side will come through.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Lol. Seems the likes are starting to pile up and dear heart Jack is becoming a bit of a laughing stock.

View attachment 1500723
*STATING THE OBVIOUS AGAIN KLAXON*

Jack is really, really going to struggle with folk taking the piss out of her. She’s got no sense of humour at all, much less the ability to laugh at herself and I think this hilarious, well-deserved turn of events will annoy her more than anything else

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 93
Recap:
1. Despite being on the bones of her arse/not on the bones of her arse 2 weeks ago (depending on which part of Hunger Hurts 2 you’re reading), Jack has “pawned” three of 4 engagement rings which she proudly displayed on Twitter on what looked like Miss Hannigan’s dismembered hand. She got 20% of their value (the 80% was taken off by the fearful pawnbroker because they’re haunted/cursed-he’s trying to get hold of the ghost of Derek Acorah and a Priest to cast these demons and ghoulish apparitions out).

Twitter erupted because she’d so recently had the begging bowl out so now “a friend” pawned them and lots of other bollox that completely missed the point and made her seem like even more of an idiot.

2. She posted slop which nobody asked for, including a “no cook” version of (not actually cooked) gazpacho which contains…a tin of cooked tomatoes

3. Her socks have been so active in such hot weather that they all need a serious swill through in the washing machine with a big bottle of Vosene.

4. “Someone” threatened Molly, regarding the time Jack used an IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) and “forensically” tracked down the Unabomber to his front door to help out Cagney, Lacey, Olivia Benson, and Agent Clarice Starling of the FBI.

5. Lots of tweets and deletes, lots of luke warm hot takes, the TWO doctorates came out to play again

6. Lots more people handing her arse to her on Twitter and elsewhere than ever before.

7. Oh, and we and others who question her are dried up balls of something dreadful. Much like those repulsive things she created in that “recipe” to replicate the Chinese takeaway, in fact. Still, at least this week we are not “grottily venereal”, so I for one am thankful for that. No antibioticos needed.

8. Still grifting, still no transparency on Teemill or other monies, still can’t cook, still single, still insufferable.

Sure I’ve missed stuff but I’M EXHAUSTED. Send cubic zirconias-os and radioactive kidney bean juiceos*

*(To Jack)
That's it, I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 this thread has officially killed me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
*STATING THE OBVIOUS AGAIN KLAXON*

Jack is really, really going to struggle with folk taking the piss out of her. She’s got no sense of humour at all, much less the ability to laugh at herself and I think this hilarious, well-deserved turn of events will annoy her more than anything else
this is the absolute best way of rattling her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I have The Chase on in the background.

The contestant is only a bloody FIREFIGHTER from SOUTHEND.

Send LOLos

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76
View attachment 1500732

This squig DARED to question St Jack's latest blog and the hard times it depicts when she had her spare diamonds to sell. The Jack stans have formed the view that they deserve abuse for failing to uncritically believe everything Jack says. Naturally Jack has made no comment to condemn or discourage the abuse because she approves of it or a few of her socks have gone feral.

View attachment 1500739

TLDR: It's not right but you were asking for it.

View attachment 1500740

Gullible twit.
Oh the irony that the defensive squig retweeted about Tommy Robinson spending money on gambling while receiving donations

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Its nice too she is is still howling, meanwhile i had a lovely afternoon out doing nice thingd, just starting my non slop dinner.

Also is she starting on Ralf? I came in the the middle of a fight i think?!

Reactions: 18
She really grabs her shovel and gets on Twitter every day to start digging doesn't she? Makes it so much worse for herself when she could just stay off it. It's almost sad how addicted to Twitter she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Christ, she's imploding in real time, isn't she?
Sounds more like she’s exploding to me. She must be perpetually sh*tting through the eye of a needle if she’s on the bog for ~most~ of her Twitter activity. Pretty impressive to Tweet one-handed while she uses the other to pump iron with the toilet handweight she fell over, mind.

C43AA0BA-E61D-4215-8864-B895FF199EDD.jpeg

PS I hope she gets confused and wipes her arse on her phone instead of on metro pages or whatever she’s claiming to currently use for bog roll

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 76
Sounds more like she’s exploding to me. She must be perpetually sh*tting through the eye of a needle if she’s on the bog for ~most~ of her Twitter activity. Pretty impressive to Tweet one-handed while she uses the other to pump iron with the toilet handweight she fell over, mind.

View attachment 1501008

PS I hope she gets confused and wipes her arse on her phone instead of on metro pages or whatever she’s claiming to currently use for bog roll
Her bathroom is a loo-dio, she's always angling to get on telly with. She just loves hanging out by the bog it seems.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Sorry not sorry, I think she is nasty, mean bastard behind her mad pixie dream girl schtick, the more rattled she becomes, the more her true side will come through.
We saw her pal Akwisombe do the same when her cancellation was impending (16 news articles). She went from high & mighty and condescending to really vicious, then on a deleting spree. Seems like this is a pattern of behaviour when grifters are exposed for the frauds they really are.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 54
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.