Jack Monroe #361 The only person thats suffered has been, uh, me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait wait. She actually did a second recipe?

If she makes it a whole week, I’ll do it. I’ll make a Pumble. The kids will eat it if I put enough custard on top.
No, it’s okay you can stop hyperventilating. Her appearance on bbc *was* today’s recipe. The word recipe doesn’t have to refer to food. That was her recipe for having a PAYG meter fitted and getting the bailiffs round.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Just a thought, that if she is doing her steps, then why does she come across as a dry drunk. (Look it up its revelation)
Why isn't her sponsor looking out for her, as she posts all this nonsense and retaliates on another medium ie BBC Breakfast? First rule of AA Jack
Do not boast. Be humble and shut up.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
download (3).jpeg

I'm getting strong Riddlers vibes from the stills from this morning...

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I sought after a mysterious wang in my messages

I blamed the resident thief fox

I wailed and cried
Cried and whined

Why you cry?
No wang.

Why no wang?

How can wang be wron

Wang, are you out there, tender one?
Wang,

(Oh, duck me, Tommy Lee
Posted a d**k pic!)

Ummm... Anyone got a phone with enough screenshot to have captured it for...posterity? Asking for a not very close friend.
🎶Everybody Wang Chung tonight...🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
i am miles behind, i have missed both jack's breakfast appearance and tommy lee's wang

and i was just googling stuff and it came up with jack doin a that man recipe

(it's probably shown up here before, but, whatever)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

So it the gross bean stew her dinner for today or is she having something delivered because we are more interested in TLs todger.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did she not say in the bbc that she was doing the recipes? Wtf happened that she couldn’t be arsed.
Give the poor girl a break. She's been up since 8.30am. Do you want her to STOP BREATHING? Do you want her DEAD? WILL YOU BE HAPPY THEN?

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Posting from the past and desperately grunking so apologies if this has been said

Leslie Ash called, she wants her trout pout back.

1660246787614.png
1660246865032.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Wait wait. She actually did a second recipe?

If she makes it a whole week, I’ll do it. I’ll make a Pumble. The kids will eat it if I put enough custard on top.
I don't think she has, a squig asked about the stuffing stew and a frau found it.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just a thought, that if she is doing her steps, then why does she come across as a dry drunk. (Look it up its revelation)
Why isn't her sponsor looking out for her, as she posts all this nonsense and retaliates on another medium ie BBC Breakfast? First rule of AA Jack
Do not boast. Be humble and shut up.
Sponsors are only as effective as their sponsee allows them to be tbh. The sponsor is just a guide, it’s on the sponsee to do the work.

She strikes me as the type to cycle thru sponsors once the initial dopamine hit wears off and the sponsor starts dropping some truth bombs and / or lays down boundaries and ground rules.

Personally I’m more interested in why her publisher seems not only to enable but to actively encourage her tit. Why? Is it good for sales? I guess it must be

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.