Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is disgustingly insensitive. The care home comment and the scum. It's not well liked in Scotland either and after Hillsborough, even less so. duck off Jack. Also, Scotland is not for you so duck off some more. Preferably to Mars.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I think it’s terrible that she lied to Twitter about not only Harold’s job but even his gender. I think it’s incredibly disrespectful to lie about someone you love to maintain your own status. Even if the loved one doesn’t realise they’re being lied about.

Wtf would she have done in they HAD got married? When would she have admitted he was a well-to-do bloke? Or was she figuring that marriage was her key to a forever home and evergreen kerching and therefore she could come of Twitter and Patreon altogether?
It’s the pregnancy thing for me. Did H even know they were trying? She was dropping a LOT Of hints about pregnancy/babies, and then the other posts about MC 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 42
If by "are you me?" I think Ole could have been the man to take United back to the heights if he had been given five bleeping years and the youtube commentators had just shut the duck up then yes?
YES and Ronaldo should have gone to City and
buggered them up instead.
Ole had us going places again, bloody idiots to sack him.

Reactions: 9
How old is sb? I thought he was about 5 from the way she talks about him, what’s he doing reading the tabloids?! 🤣
I know! There’s not even any page 3 anymore, which was the only reason I used to sneak a peek at my grandad’s copy of the Sun.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
How old is sb? I thought he was about 5 from the way she talks about him, what’s he doing reading the tabloids?! 🤣
I don’t know exactly but I’m sure he must be about 12 or 13 now! Definitely in secondary school and will be exposed to all sorts that she can’t monitor!

Reactions: 17
Reminds me of that episode of My Little Pony where they painted the furniture with magic paint and the furniture came to life and was evil 😭
Jack thinks she's Twilight, or Fluttershy at a push, but she has Pinkie Pie gone to the dark side energy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s the pregnancy thing for me. Did H even know they were trying? She was dropping a LOT Of hints about pregnancy/babies, and then the other posts about MC 🤯
It's creepy on several levels but also bizarre. Why breadcrumb that to the public? More proof she's a Billy no mates.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.