Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A life long Liverpool fan reading the Sun?

*sucks air through teeth*
Oh my G_D is she actually serious??? Like I said I'm a Man Utd fan ( and forever bitter about how we treated Ole and the wanking over Ronaldo coming back even though it fucked up everything) but even *I* know that's a bleeping no no.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Is she monitoring what SB reads now? 🙄
She's talking pony (sorry for using this term, please note I'm doing it ironically) - she just doesn't want people to know she's reading the Sun. Which is actually progress of sorts - before she decided she was a lifelong Liverpool supporter, she talked about how she had done a photoshoot with the Sun.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51
Oh my G_D is she actually serious??? Like I said I'm a Man Utd fan ( and forever bitter about how we treated Ole and the wanking over Ronaldo coming back even though it fucked up everything) but even *I* know that's a bleeping no no.
Are you me?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Same. I live on the other side of the country and my local pub has a sticker in the window saying something about The Sun being banned from the place and it's frequented mostly by followers of Leeds, our local team and a weird amount of people that follow the Bundesliga.

Hopefully someone will pull her up on it, I dunno why YNWA Jack is so annoying but she is and I've never supported LFC.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.