Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Farmfoods are not aiming at food bank users. That’s not their target market. They are aimed at elderly or disabled people who can’t cook very well for themselves. My ancient in laws who live hundreds of miles away get them now they’re too old to do much cooking and they’re a total lifesaver.
Farmfoods is a freezer food shop that sells other stuff like bread. I think you are thinking of Wiltshire farmfoods eg a meal delivery service

Reactions: 20
PAGE 56! Is this a new record?

A recipe a day. Sure. Odds on her not even getting to the second day?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
No food blogger worth their salt would bung a recipe online at first time of making. It just doesn't make sense.

Reactions: 32
I thought she'd generously given away all the Del Monte prunes (with her name plastered all over them or am I mendaciously mithering about something else?)
On a small grunk so sorry if this has already been mentioned but she actually said that she kept the prunes and gave the rest of the Del Monte fruit away (which she emblazoned with her name). This is one of those small inaccuracies that have become canal fact but it’s never seemed worth correcting when it comes up since all the major stuff is usually spot on.

Reactions: 26
Bacon, black pudding and cheese? Well that's your yearly salt intake right there, not great for anyone who has had heart attacks for instance.

• Sick
Reactions: 41
Is this because THAT MAN has a one pan meals book and Channel Four series coming up?
Gosh surely not? I mean his book is released at the beginning of September and is available to preorder. But Jackie wouldn't be worried about the attention not being on her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.