Jack Monroe #359 Hoops I Did It Again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I can and yes they did - but he ignored them on that as he doesn't 'get' social media - it was her IRL drama that made him end things!
Oooooh, ooooh. Did they go to Venice together? And Liverpool? And did he buy SB a Lego flower and Jack the earrings???

Reactions: 43
Yeah, for a peacefull and low-drama life, you would opt out of Jack Monroe!

Reactions: 40
I always thought goldendoodles were a variation on cockapoos, but I saw an adult one in real life recently and it was huge! It was adorable but almost knocked me over and I’m no small arthritic pixie.

Ah, Harold was Essex city worker level rich. Makes sense. No wonder she was so giddy and desperate to get knocked up.

Reactions: 60
Will she advise watering down the marmite to stretch it out further? Mix it with the hoop juice to make a cocktail?
Absolutely. Marmite can also be spread straight onto a hot baking tray to heat your bed up and the ingredients act as an insulator to help keep the baking tray warmer for a few minutes

Reactions: 45
Oooooh, ooooh. Did they go to Venice together? And Liverpool? And did he buy SB a Lego flower and Jack the earrings???
Just asked! (She's getting sick of me now Venice yes, and Dordrecht - a chaos there which I'm not allowed to say what happened was the straw that broke the camels back) not sure about the others!

ETA he paid for both trips so they weren't funded by patreon!

Reactions: 157
Genuinely heartbreaking about SB. That poor kid. She’s a monster.

Agree with @moldwarp - extremely funny that she lied about NotHarold’s occupation and explains why she’s been going harder than usual after “capitalist pigs” lately.

Reactions: 81
Oooh la la now this is proper and confirms what many of us believe to be the truth about Jack‘s real-life personality. Oh Blue Ticks and her Squig Stans if only you knew, though if they opened their eyes even slightly at the way she is currently unravelling, it’s all there in plain sight. Do believe one day she will do something so bad to someone, they will publicly spill the truth about her, and it‘s noticeable how many more are starting to wake up to the inconsistency of her words and behaviour. Honestly believe the coming cost of living crisis will expose her even further, tick tock.

Reactions: 70
1. Remove the lightbulbs
2. Replace with garden solar lamps
3. Complain, rinse, repeat

Reactions: 49
Great post!

Also love the image of @MooBelle typing furiously while husband was rage shouting

Reactions: 61
Amazing tea @Jay-cloth Cow !!
Would help explain the disgusting blog post (and chapeau to the fraus who figured out it was in part targeted at someone in particular) - in Jacks head her future was secure with Harold and this ‘betrayal’ meant attempting a BIG guilt trip

Reactions: 77
Very telling how a career in the City didn’t fit with Jacks poverty cosplay so she translated it into “works in a little shop”.

ah yes, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, HSBC…those well known “little shops”
But she can’t lie!

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.