Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she think 6 foot is some extreme height for a man? I’m 6 foot 3 and it’s really not something that gets commented on.
Mr juune is that you? But mr J is also 6ft3 and no one is agog at his height, although maybe he just can't see the stares with his head so far above the clouds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Harold must have one hell of a job in the little shop to kick in on a mortgage that big. And I bloody KNEW she'd missed out on a decent gig. I note she blames the scale of abuse it would attract rather than her own embarrassing lack of talent.
Those hats bring in the money big time. Half of Essex buy their weird pig skin baker boy caps there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I'm still not convinced Harold even existed. Yeah, I mean she did go break-up nuts

C'mon now tender one, Jack is so smol and wee that a Smart car would look huge to her..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
I think he did exist but I suspect the fact he was part of her mortgage plans and that they had this big serious relationship came as news to him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Suspicious mutterings: "A six-footer? Dating Jack, who standeth at a mere 5 feet tall? That be witchcraft"
Jack was born in 1478 when the average height was much shorter and only people at the travelling freak show had tattoos.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
I think the OH leaving being the reason for not being able to afford a mortgage might've screwed Molly a little. But surely you don't go from being in a position to even go 1/4 in on something like that to not being able to afford to switch on the lights. That's the inconsistency.

Reactions: 50
She did. I guess it’s not having the desired effect anymore and it’s frustrating as Jack, once again, is able to pull the wool over peoples eyes, a bit less than before but still has the platform to carry on. Ok she may have lost her big collabs but she’s still going to be able to continue conning people. It’s their own fault if they continue to fund her of course but it really shouldn’t be allowed.
We knew/know with Jack though that it's more likely a gradual fizzling out of her 'career' until she disappears, rather than a big outright, out with a bang. At least it isn't just us seeing it all now though 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Jack was born in 1478 when the average height was much shorter and only people at the travelling freak show had tattoos.
Medieval Jack can't legally own property, so she's upset about not being able to move into the big ouse with the squire (who has a fine carriage with three grand orses)

• Haha
Reactions: 47
My baby started working in mcdonald's yesterday. He's 16 and I coukd not be prouder of him and he already has more work ethic in his little finger than slacker monroe. Her snobbish attitude is showing when she sneers at retail and catering posts as being below her.
He’s done well to get there. It’s a brilliant place to learn about the workplace. Lots of opportunity for progression if hit suits him.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 1478221

Jack is a Tory. This is brilliant.
If you presented at A&E with a broken arm, would you rather a doctor treated it, or gave the whining twit jumping the queue to shout that they had an ouchy arm too and deserved more from life (as they're also very, very sad from reading about other people breaking arms) to have the last of the Plaster of Paris?

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Also is she making a fuss out of the 6ft part because she thinks some of the squigs still think he’s a woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If you presented at A&E with a broken arm, would you rather a doctor treated it, or gave the whining twit jumping the queue to shout that they had an ouchy arm too and deserved more from life (as they're also very, very sad from reading about other people breaking arms) to have the last of the Plaster of Paris?
Really makes you think, doesn't it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Or my Aunt in Croydon who posts missing dog posts from Australia.
Does she live near the Wing Yip or whatever it was called. 🥴
the detail on Croydon the day Jack went there and Harold didn’t pick her up in his big car was FORENSIC!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wish, instead of this round of tell me how great I am, someone would suggest that all her supporters make, photograph and post on twitter the nudey hoops recipe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Exactly this. If this was a friend or relative of yours you'd jump in to defend them. Both her parents follow her on SM and no-one has stood up for her. They never do.
Her agent/therapist hasn't said a dickie bird. Spaniel friend has gone awfully quiet. Even Incel robot man is unaware of the reason she's trending.
Tbf it is the same thing when she's got good news. Big D is always bigging up his other kids on SM. Nothing huge, just general proud dad stuff. Jack gets the Lorraine gig, tumbleweed. If my kid was going on telly because of their job I wouldn't shut up about it.
She has no-one. It's really sad.
(Then I think about all the shite she's done and I slap myself back into reality)
I really get the impression that her parents are actually pretty decent people, and they’ve had to put up with a lot of tit from Jack over the years. I definitely get the feeling they won’t throw money or attention at her the way that she wants after years of her being awful with both. Good on them.

Reactions: 35
Tender ones, 6 footers and next thread creator ~~~this was the most popular thread title choice.
8C1A4C5D-D8D9-405E-A299-E7D78E42877C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
She did. I guess it’s not having the desired effect anymore and it’s frustrating as Jack, once again, is able to pull the wool over peoples eyes, a bit less than before but still has the platform to carry on. Ok she may have lost her big collabs but she’s still going to be able to continue conning people. It’s their own fault if they continue to fund her of course but it really shouldn’t be allowed.
Absolutely x

Reactions: 21
I really get the impression that her parents are actually pretty decent people, and they’ve had to put up with a lot of tit from Jack over the years. I definitely get the feeling they won’t throw money or attention at her the way that she wants after years of her being awful with both. Good on them.
I'm not sure. Big dave gives of wanker vibes and Mrs H seems to enable Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Come on, if Huge Harold and his massive car actually existed there would have been photos. Selfie in the car, selfie of smol pixie next to massive car, photo out of windscreen, photo out of side window, photo of dash that (not so discreetly) shows what car it is!
Jack snaps everything. If there is no photo of it, then it doesn't exist/didn't happen. We're talking about someone who's complained about stalkers etc, yet has posted every single detail of their house to the point it's identifiable from her photos and description.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.