Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would genuinely take one for the team but have no microwavey

ETA not do I have any hoops. I had some
Peppa Pig shapes (fancy!) but alas my Child ate them for lunch (on toast, unrinsed)
Neither do I, I do have an air fryer though, and a slow cooker...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
My timelines are wonky because quite honestly I can't keep up with her narratives.

Was she with 6 foot Harold when she tweeted that if the (lowball) 800K crappy bungalow were two thirds of the price, she'd buy it 'in a heartbeat'?

Reactions: 30
What did she do on the Lee rigby thing? That would have been pretty early? 2013? Would she have had much of a following then?
Memory is hazy, but yes she did. I remember it because I was off work that day and watched it on live TV. Live tweeted her helping and consulting. Similar way she did with Grenfell and Westminster. It was horrible.
Sadly I only have my own memory and nothing to back it up because tweets are deleted.
Her following and 'fame' was quite high at the time because Hunger Hurts was new and fresh in everyone's mind. She was one of the first people I followed on Twitter and I think she was still quite ignorant of the fact her lies would be seen by the world.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
A committee relationship

#forensic #laserfocussedaccuracy
A committed relationship in which people are considering taking on a mortgage together, no less! How long were they together? Maximum five months when it ended?!?! My boyfriend of almost five years bought a house himself when we had been together about a year and a half 😂 (which is totally normal, would I duck have expected or been interested in buying a house with him even at that more-serious-than-5-months point. I would have been freaked out if he was discussing or pushing for something that major so early, to be quite honest).

Last edited:
Reactions: 43
The kitten episode was horrific. I was very grateful to everyone here for putting spoilers in. I could barely stay on the threads at that point as I was going through an awful time myself. On more than one occasion, I went 7 days without cleaning my teeth and a few lovely people here were so supportive. The comment that sticks in my mind is one of you suggesting I put the brush in my mouth and just move it around a bit to see how it felt. I still throw up sometimes when tooth brushing, a sort of Pavlov's reaction, but I've moved on a lot since then. On another note, I don't know how to spoiler potentially distressing content. Could anyone tell me how to, please?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Hmm just reading the replies on Molly’s latest thread and people are turning on her (Molly). There’s the odd tweet agreeing but mostly it’s the usual ‘you’re a horrible troll’. Quite sickening really.

Forgive me for ignoring and not reacting to all the Pretzel stuff, that tipped me over the edge in real time. I’d cancel her for that alone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The kitten episode was horrific. I was very grateful to everyone here for putting spoilers in. I could barely stay on the threads at that point as I was going through an awful time myself. On more than one occasion, I went 7 days without cleaning my teeth and a few lovely people here were so supportive. The comment that sticks in my mind is one of you suggesting I put the brush in my mouth and just move it around a bit to see how it felt. I still throw up sometimes when tooth brushing, a sort of Pavlov's reaction, but I've moved on a lot since then. On another note, I don't know how to spoiler potentially distressing content. Could anyone tell me how to, please?
Oh I remember that conversation! Glad things have got better for you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 35
And yet @Lucy Aeroplane lives in Southend and didn't see or hear any sign of Big Harold's presence in the neighbourhood, despite his size :confused: How could any Southender have missed this most important of relationships? Jack makes Southend sound like a one-horse town dominated by herself lmao
In hindsight I think that troll was creepy, but it's pretty self-important to imagine everyone was monitoring your partner's visits for the past year few months. I have no idea who my neighbours are seeing bc I mind my business lol
Jack makes Southend sound like the weirdest place on the planet. If they're not tut tutting at birds in traaaazers and single mums, they're agog that a man is six foot tall "I mean, he's like a normal man but HE'S SIX FOOT TALL- like a circus freak".

• Haha
Reactions: 57
she was with harold for a year???

she's absolutely losing it, omg, i can't look away
She said in November it would be a cold day in hell before she went into a relationship again.
I’m about 12 pages behind so I might as well just Chuck in an: ETA - already been said!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
It's here
Screenshot_20220806-202035.png

• Heart
Reactions: 24
If you are on your phone there is a bar at the top of the box you type in. There are 3 dots with an arrow, click on that and the spoiler options drop down. If the bar is greyed out click on the little cog shape.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm still not convinced Harold even existed. Yeah, I mean she did go break-up nuts
And what do we reckon on the massive car front? I feel Jack is the sort who’d be impressed by a head car like a Range Rover but I suppose a Volvo estate has more boot space for her poor sad little £20 shops.
C'mon now tender one, Jack is so smol and wee that a Smart car would look huge to her..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I wonder if anyone has ever attempted the rinsed spaghetti hoops recipe.
I'm hoping the squigs can be goaded into a mass hoop rinsing to show support for Jack. The thought of them forcing down their cheesy rinsed hoops going "mmmm delicious" and hating every minute of it makes me happy because I am a vile, tory, transphobe troll who hates poors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.