Jack Monroe #355 rinses poor people better than she rinses spaghetti hoops

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This describes well what I have been feeling/thinking. She comes across as somebody who has internalised homophobia, misogyny. In line with her tendendy to lie I suspect that when she comes out with stuff like claiming strangers have said "white trash should not breed" it is what she is deep down thinking about herself. I am making a bold claim (m'lud) that I think I can detect her lies quite well: there is always an aspect of pleasure to be felt when she illustrates a situation in which she has been insulted/harmed.It is simply too graphic.
I have mentioned this a few times but would like to point it out again: I think she is a deeply conservative person who has failed to achieve things in line with what is valued from a conservative perspective (traditional job, formal training, marriage, house ownership). Because it did not work she has assigned herself the outcast, pov, tattooed, discriminated lesbian)trans* role and claims to be subject of hate. I do not believe that she gets all these threats. There might be some but not over-proportionate. As we all know she uses the many labels to shield criticism, like so many do. This is why she harms e.g. 'my' community (I am a lesbian but I don't care much about this sub-group membership most of the time) because she is abusing it to cover up her incompetence which has got zero to do with her sexual orientation or tattoos. Her imagined victimhood is nothing but attention seeking.

Also: nice recent 'essay', where she did a 'thing'...what thing did she do?? She stated that SHE RENTS !!!
Guess what: I rent, too. A one bedroom flat. I have got two degrees, I always worked hard. After my cat died I decided to not get a new one because the covid situation put me in a financially bad situation and I would not get an animal if I could not guarantee for vet bills etc. So I am saving up again and not spending it on crap. No holidays either. No short trips. It is what sensible adults do. I do not moan about it and I actually do not mind much and last but not least, I do not have a tip jar and nobody is funding me otherwise.

I am glad people are waking up. Not just because of her personally but because she is just one part of a bigger phenomenon.

This got longer than I intended.
Sorry about your cat, ScammyS ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
My daughter is 5'2, her Bf of 5 years is 6'4.
They get follo
If you presented at A&E with a broken arm, would you rather a doctor treated it, or gave the whining twit jumping the queue to shout that they had an ouchy arm too and deserved more from life (as they're also very, very sad from reading about other people breaking arms) to have the last of the Plaster of Paris?
She'd get in first as she'd take some of her ahem lovely round "biscuits"

Reactions: 17
TELL ME YOU LOVE ME.

Also, Dead Cat? Like the one you called Boris Johnson 's latest child when you tweeted to him and his wife when she was born? The same Johnsons who had just had a premature baby less than a year after losing another baby?

Get in the bleeping bin.
I do hope a squig sees this and puts in on Molly’s thread. I didn’t know she said this! What a proper see you next Tuesday! I’m 110% against all Tory’s and I’ve no time for Carrie Antoinette either, but really? A healthy child was born and arrived safely. A rainbow baby. Sometimes you just shut the duck up Javkand if you have nothing nice to say, you say nothing at all!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’m sure this has been mentioned before so apologies. But hasn’t Jack said before she still hoards food (which I totally understand if you’ve genuinely experienced poverty)? If that’s the case, how could she bring herself to pour a whole tin of hoop juice down the sink on a regular basis? Would go completely against what your brain is telling you, no?

At the very least Jack you could have sieved it out and kept it for a nice hoop jus for drizzling purposes ffs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Medieval Jack can't legally own property, so she's upset about not being able to move into the big ouse with the squire (who has a fine carriage with three grand orses)
Jack being from medieval times explains the bag full of animal parts, the cooking, the constantly crumbling teeth, and the filthy nails.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Screenshot 2022-08-06 20.41.33.png

She's never going to live down hoop rinsing. Who knew that's what would bring her down?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
I'll do a thread if no one else is, give me a minute or two...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Beginning of thread:
Jack thinks Tom Kerridge stole her recipes
End of thread:
Jack was dating a 6 foot giant and is lowkey from the Middle Ages

• Haha
Reactions: 76
Does she live near the Wing Yip or whatever it was called. 🥴
the detail on Croydon the day Jack went there and Harold didn’t pick her up in his big car was FORENSIC!
Oh, mate, that was chicken feed. The Cronx Massive aren't just forensic, we're experimental quantum physicists where the place is concerned. It's the biggest small village you've ever heard of.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does she live near the Wing Yip or whatever it was called. 🥴
the detail on Croydon the day Jack went there and Harold didn’t pick her up in his big car was FORENSIC!
Actually not too far from Wing Yip!

Just for context.... the Wing Yip is a huge Chinese supermarket on Purley Way in Croydon. It does lots of produce from various Asian cultures, but is predominantly Chinese. There are restaurants, bakeries and solicitors in the complex too. It is a hugely iconic and absolutely everyone knows of it locally.
When Jack was skipping about Croydon getting her Superdrug gig and buying goats legs, people started recommending places to visit in the Cronx.
Jack, being Jack, obviously had done everything/visited everywhere in Croydon. A Squig said something like 'oh, you should visit Wing Yip' and Jack, being Jack, said something like 'oh yes, I love Wing Yip, I always go there when I'm in East Croydon '
Problem is Wing Yip is nowhere near East Croydon. To walk there would be an hour or two. Getting a bus is tricky, you'd have to go on the magical mystery tour of Croydon's buses. She also said she'd seen it as her train passed by. No trains go anywhere near the Purley Way let alone Wing Yip.
In short, SHE WAS LYING.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
6ft tall. Lookalike brother. Was she dating one of the twins from Breaking Bad?

And what do we reckon on the massive car front? I feel Jack is the sort who’d be impressed by a head car like a Range Rover but I suppose a Volvo estate has more boot space for her poor sad little £20 shops.
Was it Tim Westwood 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
She did. I guess it’s not having the desired effect anymore and it’s frustrating as Jack, once again, is able to pull the wool over peoples eyes, a bit less than before but still has the platform to carry on. Ok she may have lost her big collabs but she’s still going to be able to continue conning people. It’s their own fault if they continue to fund her of course but it really shouldn’t be allowed.
Without the big collabs, not only does she lose the money, but arguably more importantly for a scammer, the trust factor. Unsuspecting victims see someone working with household brands and automatically think they're decent, honest and who they claim to be. Textbook contrepreneur methodology. Mike Winnet covers it in the excellent "The Contrepreneur Formula", calling it "establishing authority".

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.