Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Note the blue tick... (American, entertainment site - the type of Saturday night show with lots of different Acts. - - - - - - -)
Ooh that person is also following the Awfully Molly account, K.J Yossman (blue tick, hopefully ok to name), recently wrote an article about online scammers!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
@WaffleKent , you’re amazing. I’m so glad you’re here to confirm what I always expected regarding Jack’s possible emotional abuse of her exes.

Also Fraus in all the chaos I feel we haven’t properly highlighted the ridiculousness of her IG post showing a slightly scuffed knee and saying it was fighting a policewoman and flooring her. Then backtracking and saying it was for FILMING but then forward tracking again and saying the fight was genuine and that she’s floored people before.

Whattttt?

listen love if you’re fighting a police officer you’re not coming away with just a scuffed knee they’re pretty tooled up these days in case you hadn’t noticed. Also no way did you floor her or anyone else and PLEASE stop pretending to be hard - you’re about as hard as your double microwaved rinsed spaghetti hoops.
I thought I was totes forensic but what dear tender heart have I missed here? What? When? Send helpos x

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Screenshot 2022-08-05 16.53.42.png

🍾 🦉

Screenshot 2022-08-05 16.57.37.png

Screenshot 2022-08-05 16.58.43.png

This is the best day ever. Jackie pet, give up. Your hoop is well and truly rinsed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Rhe
I've known for some time. It's pretty sad really but I found myself unable to stop thinking about it. My friend (who's close to LC) was properly upset and said things like if a man was gaslighting a woman like JM was LC you'd stage an intervention and get them out of there. Apparently JM sheds friends at the rate of knots too, which is part of the reason the Jack Monroe online roadshow will never stop because it's the only 'friends' they'll end up with.
The whole ‘I’ve been left to cover everything on this enormous costly crappy bungalow and am locked into an unffordable contract’ - oooo LJC you BRUTE! And all that crap about Harold…. Emotional vomit. One can’t comment because she actually needs to maintain her composure and the other doesn’t have a SM platform to equal Jacks.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
I've been hanging around these threads intermittently for years now. I feel I should give myself a profile pic. Maybe a jaunt through the media gallery would give me some ideas.

Send inspiration-os
Channelling Danniella Westbrook
Screenshot_20220729-121842.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
Jack's now liking the lone voice sticking up for her under a post taking the piss out of that recipe. Desperate.

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 17.01.00.png

• Haha
Reactions: 72
I know someone who is also close with LC and said that they found it to be a very worrying relationship, but he phrased it as if they were bad for each other and both had MH worries. Which would still fit tbh.
Yeah, I don't know LC personally. I have met her and she seemed nice enough but would never claim to know her. My pal, who does know her, says she is pretty headstrong and that was why it was so worrying and surprising that JM was manipulating her so much. Apparently JM was hyper jealous and LC couldn't go anywhere or do anything without texts from JM having a crisis.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 89
All the horse spunk chat has prompted me to realize there’s an element of the DKLs (specifically the fat content of mince) running through this latest debacle too
5BE510D4-D6F9-451A-9576-F27BD5E2FD13.jpeg

Q: “Jack, how does the content of an account consisting solely of your own words and demonstrating your many contradictions- again, all in your own words, constitute libel”

Jack: “It just does”

As Leggy might say, “Bit gauche, darling”.

And speaking of Leggy, with so many of Jack’s claims being debunked, are we soon to learn that there was never really any fisting at all 😧?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I was searching for Jack's infamous tomato soup recipe but pumbled across this gem of a recipe for chicken soup instead:
20140116-183411.jpg

It consists of chicken, water and salt. Simmered for three hours or longer. How can this even be considered a recipe? Baffling. I think I'll write a cook book if that's the sort of shite that's published.

Please send book dealos. An unverified percentage of profits might be donated to unnamed charities of my choosing.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 107
Ooh that person is also following the Awfully Molly account, K.J Yossman (blue tick, hopefully ok to name), recently wrote an article about online scammers!
I’ve no idea why I squiggled and I didn’t ‘note the blue tick’ myself! 😂😂😂😂😂

ETA 🥕
ETA (again) missing word

*leaves quietly*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Fraus, first time poster here so apologies for any incorrect formatting. Been lurking for about 6 months but the past few days has had me walking around muttering aloud to myself about JM's latest blog post and her response to the kickback so I've felt compelled to post.

Mostly actually to say that in my time plumbing the depths of these threads is the level of support and empathy you all have for each other; it's genuinely lovely. I know it's been said but as a community you're all so far from the image JM wants to paint of a toxic pack of wolves. Anyway you know that.

I don't want to tread over old grounds (esp in the midst of the Great August 2022 Chaos) but I have some questions for anyone who wants to answer:
-Do you think JM believes her own stories? Like is it a victim mentality (I've had it harder than anyone and these things actually happened to me) or a grift mentality (I have to maintain this image of being extremely hard up otherwise I'll lose my following/platform) if that makes sense?
-How can literally none of her IRL friends/family step in when she starts tweeting blatant lies?
-Or her PUBLISHER??

Also that bleeping weekly meal plan thing drove me to distraction; pretending people who actually live in poverty would have four hours to write and rewrite a meal plan is, as you've all said, such a cosplay of poverty. And the fact that her followers believe it makes me despair. AND THAT SHE NEVER BUYS SUNDRIES JUST DRIVES ME TO DISTRACTION HOW HAS NO-ONE EXCEPT YOU LOT NOTICED THAT???

Anyway love your work xx

• Heart
Reactions: 130
No words ….
Again, forensic … I am beginning to have an ear worm with this word and mutter it constantly. Fed the dog? Completed it mate. Forensic. Made a cup of tea. Completed it mate. Forensic.
LJC send helpos x

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.