Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she'll show up at the Eddy Book fest to be honest. I think they don't pay that much, 150 for an appearance and travel+accomodation. It's mostly or propmotion an the honour/opportunity.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I wonder if she'll show up at the Eddy Book fest to be honest. I think they don't pay that much, 150 for an appearance and travel+accomodation. It's moslty or propmotion an the honour/opportunity.
I will bet my forever home she won't turn up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Balls to Nigella because she could actually be honest and say “look I’m sorry I didn’t know, I endorsed her in good faith”, but she bloody well won’t! She’ll still send top tier Patreon donations to Jack out of fear that she will send her FM’s to troll her and all her rich mates! I bet a few of her mates are sending Jackie a small bloody fortune each month!!!
And Nigella's patronage has leant an air of respectability to the whole grift. I bet a fair few people have given Jack Monroe money because Nigella has endorsed her.
She should be bloody ashamed. Using her influence to direct money to a single comfortably off person instead of worthy grassroots causes.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I wonder if she'll show up at the Eddy Book fest to be honest. I think they don't pay that much, 150 for an appearance and travel+accomodation. It's moslty or propmotion an the honour/opportunity.
She'll probably want to see Sainsbos, you know one of the most famous and exciting Edinburgh attractions. I think she might show up in a stab vest.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
This account has over 3k followers and has been Tweeting about Jack Monroe alot over the last couple of days.

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 16.30.10.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
She's liking stuff on twitter at the moment too. Including this, which seems a little on the nose 🙊

Screenshot 2022-08-05 at 16.32.42.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
There are full threads appearing on twitter by people who are only just discovering her terrible recipes. FINALLY!! I'm in heaven!
I love the fact the hilarity of the lies that’s we’ve seen for ages has hit Twitter. It really is a hellsite at times, Twitter, but taking the piss is what it does best.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
See, you sh1tters, she really IS a star 🌟
(Going back to Jack's brief foray into Tinder)
Screenshot_20220805-173323_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I think a lot of people Know about JM or at least suspect, but have been afraid to say anything. Everyone at Channel 4 does for sure. It just needed a critical mass on twitter to break the silence and I'm really glad it has. I also think a lot of quite well meaning people like Nigella just don't think about things like this very deeply. There's an assumption that all criticism is generic social media trolling, because that seems more realistic to them than the notion that someone they've stuck up for is a pathological liar and they've been taken for a ride.

• Heart
Reactions: 104
those Twitter comments are great - and that’s not even her worst recipe! Wait till they see the salmon paste pasta, or the Three Tin Tender!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
@WaffleKent , you’re amazing. I’m so glad you’re here to confirm what I always expected regarding Jack’s possible emotional abuse of her exes.

Also Fraus in all the chaos I feel we haven’t properly highlighted the ridiculousness of her IG post showing a slightly scuffed knee and saying it was fighting a policewoman and flooring her. Then backtracking and saying it was for FILMING but then forward tracking again and saying the fight was genuine and that she’s floored people before.

Whattttt?

listen love if you’re fighting a police officer you’re not coming away with just a scuffed knee they’re pretty tooled up these days in case you hadn’t noticed. Also no way did you floor her or anyone else and PLEASE stop pretending to be hard - you’re about as hard as your double microwaved rinsed spaghetti hoops.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 87
See, you sh1tters, she really IS a star 🌟
(Going back to Jack's brief foray into Tinder)
View attachment 1475023
I find myself reminded of that episode of Have I got News for You when a packet of lard was used in place of a guest, though I suspect it contributed more than Jack generally does in these situations.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
A possible Jack sock account has appeared on the MN thread
View attachment 1474950
“she has a patreon app where you can donate or not donate money, kind of like a tip, I think?”

Whoever that poster is I’m sure they know fine well that Jack already has a tip jar/paypal, as well as the pateon.

Also, it’s lovely to see so many new faces. If anyone new hasn’t already done so, I‘d love to know what was your final straw with Jack, if you used to be a fan, how you found us? (Yes, I am just nosy).

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.