Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was searching for Jack's infamous tomato soup recipe but pumbled across this gem of a recipe for chicken soup instead:
View attachment 1475060
It consists of chicken, water and salt. Simmered for three hours or longer. How can this even be considered a recipe? Baffling. I think I'll write a cook book if that's the sort of shite that's published.

Please send book dealos. An unverified percentage of profits might be donated to unnamed charities of my choosing.
Why is there a road kill chicken in a bowl of slop ?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50
Guys, I had a dream. Now I hate 'let me tell you my dream' posts as much as the next mithering ninny but ALLOW ME. Was sitting watching Corrie and a new character is introduced and it's JACK! She's got herself a part in Corrie, she's standing there chatting to Gail Platt and let me tell you, aneurysms ensued.

• Haha
Reactions: 57
those Twitter comments are great - and that’s not even her worst recipe! Wait till they see the salmon paste pasta, or the Three Tin Tender!
Tomato soup for the win!

Eta @Veronicaaa beat me to it. I'm FINE, you have it. I don't like tomato soup anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, I don't know LC personally. I have met her and she seemed nice enough but would never claim to know her. My pal, who does know her, says she is pretty headstrong and that was why it was so worrying and surprising that JM was manipulating her so much. Apparently JM was hyper jealous and LC couldn't go anywhere or do anything without texts from JM having a crisis.
Classic classic- don’t know how to hide stuff or put it on those little blue box things but yes - I too come across as independent and head strong etc which is why people struggled to understand the … how shall I put this … dynamics of my marriage x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
Yeah, I don't know LC personally. I have met her and she seemed nice enough but would never claim to know her. My pal, who does know her, says she is pretty headstrong and that was why it was so worrying and surprising that JM was manipulating her so much. Apparently JM was hyper jealous and LC couldn't go anywhere or do anything without texts from JM having a crisis.
and I wonder why Harold left?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I don't know either of them, but although I'd criticise LC for her part in gleefully obscuring THAT MAN's books behind JM's, I think it's horribly unkind and unfair of JM to constantly imply that her financial woes come as a result of her partner leaving her to finance a joint tenancy on her own. I wouldn't have thought LC could have got away with that, but I seriously doubt she would have left anyone in that situation in the first place. That allegation tarnishes her reputation, should anyone believe it. Of course, the allegation continues years later when that original tenancy would have long expired anyway.

Oooh bungalow for sale you say @Peachy9? I'll go see if it's the one I thought.

Edit. Can't see it on Rightmove
LJC hiding That Man’s books is exactly the kind of thing a person might do to try to “please” an emotionally manipulative partner even tho you feel crappy for doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I reckon there could be some journalistic interest in all this you know.
Don't know if you've already covered this on here but there was another case of an online grifter very recently who got exposed. Someone called Ana Mardoll. The similarities with JM were pretty huge. It was only a couple of weeks ago so I do wonder whether there'll be some slightly more serious coverage of all the grifter-gates.

There is something about Ana Mardoll here: https://laurenhough.substack.com/p/who-the-fuck-is-ana-mardoll
Noticeable that a lot of critics got called transphobes, a line that JM tried pulling the other day.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The Twitter piss taking about her food is genuinely the best thing I’ve ever seen. I don’t think I’m ever going to need to wank again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 152
I think many headstrong women (or more generally people) end up in abusive relationships. My sister is (normally) very assertive and strong-willed. Still ended up being physically abused by her first husband. She was determinded to make it work (it took a very long time for her to walk away from it).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I was searching for Jack's infamous tomato soup recipe but pumbled across this gem of a recipe for chicken soup instead:
View attachment 1475060
It consists of chicken, water and salt. Simmered for three hours or longer. How can this even be considered a recipe? Baffling. I think I'll write a cook book if that's the sort of shite that's published.

Please send book dealos. An unverified percentage of profits might be donated to unnamed charities of my choosing.
Is this how Owen Jones gets rid of the bodies?

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I saw 34p shower gel in Aldi today whilst doing my big shop and it incensed me. You could buy a bar of soap for 27p and use gas, water & precious time to make shower slop don’tcha know?! (And then I saw they did zingy lime shower gel for 55p so I bought one to see if it’s as zingy as the natural source one so I can buy a house buy a bar of choc buttons with the money I save.

Jack ain’t been sleeping though all this chaos she’s been creating more socks than a sweat shop so she can white Knight to her own defence of all the porkers she’s told.

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Don't know if you've already covered this on here but there was another case of an online grifter very recently who got exposed. Someone called Ana Mardoll. The similarities with JM were pretty huge. It was only a couple of weeks ago so I do wonder whether there'll be some slightly more serious coverage of all the grifter-gates.

There is something about Ana Mardoll here: https://laurenhough.substack.com/p/who-the-fuck-is-ana-mardoll
Noticeable that a lot of critics got called transphobes, a line that JM tried pulling the other day.
I just came across her today …. Yes .. when Jack has retired let’s take her on x

• Haha
Reactions: 27
the-exorcism-of-emily-rose-1200x796.jpg

'Be gone evil slop goblins, I cast thee grifting demons out, let Jack be good, stop rinsing thou beans and for the love of God, provide the canal the Granola recipe.'

(Friday frolics, but in all honesty, if Jack did hold her hands up, admitting the truth, got herself some proper help with a proper job following, well, she'd be a happier person in the long run. Bootstrap Cook has become her poltergeist demon, infesting her soul for the great grift. No one is beyond redemption. Doubling down with more lies and snark ain't the move to make here.)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Yeah, I posted that this week and others referred to it too. many parallels when it comes to how the cult following responds to criticism. :(

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.