Jack Monroe #354 Who funds you, Jack?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
all quiet on the jack front today.. what’s the bets? asleep all day with a 44 degree temp? dog shat all over the floor and she had to sort it using zoflora diluted 27p soap? or perhaps a new competitor to the jack ailment ring? place your bet today folks!
I will take.

The stress of her own Screenshots made her feel very weak, so when she went for her daily poo/bicep curl, she hurt her wristos. She now can't type, apart from her PayPal link, but that took so much effort on her Nokia. So please send cash-os.

For ten please.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Screenshot 2022-08-05 15.47.37.png

Screenshot 2022-08-05 15.47.53.png

Screenshot 2022-08-05 15.48.07.png

All she has left are simpletons who would defend her if she burgled their house. Everyone else has either never heard of her or is openly laughing at her. Pete, Borb and Jenny must be livid at her incredible life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 120
I see she’s deleted her tweet that she was watching Better Call Saul last night. I WONDER WHY.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 79
Perhaps she'll slope off for another long-stay at an aparthotel in central London to do a private rehab stint like she did this time last year. Wonder how much the total cost of that was.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
🎶 lifestyles of the Grift and the Heinous.....they're always complaining....always complaining...if money was such a problem...🎶

Despite the twitter awakening some die hard fans still insist St Jackie is in fact A GOOD Charlatan
She’s more of a Charlatan than all these lot put together
3077C39D-6D33-4C7A-98F9-3CFA96F0716C.gif

In fact, I think she may have been inspired by
EC9DB7C4-DEEE-430E-AC13-7DDE52636657.jpeg

By these tracks more than others, all of which I think we’ve had “a thing” on at one time or another 😂
5AD87DFA-1426-4CE2-A25D-E38D0B806E54.jpeg
04010100-80AB-48C2-A6E5-5FB231615905.jpeg
11AEA194-C18C-4086-8000-725968B54887.jpeg
F2E20253-3F47-4B79-948A-6AAB7E4020CB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
Sadly she can't whisk herself away for a healing minibreak either. Well she can but she'd have to keep quiet about it due to a) being so poor b) Content c) SB.
Maybe it is her day for either her weekly meeting with the ONS, or her volunteering day at the food bank.
As you say most likely to be this new mystery ailment.
Sadly, for Jack, her happy place has become very uncomfortable so perhaps we'll get IG Jack back...her last attempt went so well 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I see she’s deleted her tweet that she was watching Better Call Saul last night. I WONDER WHY.
Vote
A for no Netflix account because we all know it got cancelled way back when
B for no TV as screen ruined by the Brexit Tin Thief and/or only ever watches things on the phone
C no electricity
D did a chaos and exposed all of the above as whoopsies

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I’ve had to skip a bit and bravo to any fraus who’s made it this far painstakingly going through each post, I salute you 🫡, but did someone point out Better call Saul is on Netflix, which, like wifi, TV and a toaster, she doesn’t have?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Praise beans! 🙏 I'm present and correct for the launch of a brand new thread, in actual real time. (Despite me needing to work 100 hours today.) I feel like all of my Patreon pay-days have come at once. Once more unto the breach fair ninnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
There are full threads appearing on twitter by people who are only just discovering her terrible recipes. FINALLY!! I'm in heaven!
I am almost jealous of them discovering them for the first time 😂 The Florence Foster Jenkins of cookery.
I must try and find Nigella's revoltingly manic paeon of praise to her on the Food Programme. And see how even more ridiculous it looks now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
My first post on Tattle, I've just been lurking here for months. I used to follow Jack till their Constant Crisis tweets stopped making sense. But the worst part of this saga is Nigella being sucked in. I love Nigella! Seems like she's in a spot where even if she did want to pull away, she'll look foolish for having supported Jack at all

• Heart
Reactions: 85
Wait til the squigs see the recipe for pizza toast!! It's...tomato puree and cheese on toast...

At least you don't need a food processor for that one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.