Jack Monroe #353 Jack Monroe campaigns for Jack Monroe not to be in poverty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve seen a lot of bleeping fires, I remarked as I turned the corner, but never… I trail off

How many fires does one get to see as a telephone operator?
I remember reading this as a naive soul taken in by Jack and still thinking, hmm, yet she says she served in the control room? That doesn't sound quite right! Can't remember how I justified this to myself, as I didn't dig into it at the time. As a neurodivergent(tm), I can be a bit too trusting 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Hope the dog hasn’t peed and poo’d all over the place and been sad or distressed through hunger whilst Jack was sleeping all day.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Hope the dog hasn’t peed and poo’d all over the place and been sad or distressed through hunger whilst Jack was sleeping all day.
She's probably got Content trained to ring a bell that gets Coops to open the backdoor. Jack is the bestest at everything, pal.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I wish someone would hack into her Patreon.
I swear Patreon got hacked a few years ago. Twitch definitely got hacked last year, as a certain forum had some very interesting threads about the thousands that some streamers made per month. These things have a way of coming out.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Jack's being a barrel of fun I see
eta maybe that poster who described her as a barrel of fun was thinking of those songs urchins enjoy: Roll out the barrel, Knees up mother brown or similar. Def appropriate for Fifties Jack

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.