Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy slop, this is hotter than Covid chips! I hate popcorn because of those scratchy bits that cling to your throat, but if I didn't...well, there'd be popcorn.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I never knew until now how much I need this. It would be like The Odd Couple on steroids. There'd be more snow blowing around that mansion than in an Arctic blizzard. Better yet, have Mom be the one to decamp to the crappy bungalow. I'd pay my licence fee just for that.
Crying at that.

Picture poor Content crawling out through the drifts like Captain Oates muttering "I may be some time".

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Just ran my latest search, think I may have wet myself, this came up as the top search topics….it’s really not going well for her despite the heavy defence she’s currently receiving on the Twitter. Yes it may blow over eventually, as the Monkeys are fighting her corner hard, but this is damaging and has opened eyes that were closed before….

View attachment 1466719
She gets a lot of money from quiet squigs who don’t interact I think, ones who might not say anything but have been put off by this.

Anecdotally, on my Twitter even though I don’t follow her, her posts tend to appear with John, Jane, Joe liked this… that hasn’t happened since this kicked off. John (names all changed to protect the innocent) in particular I’d have expected to have liked her Glasto post, his kind of thing, but he hasn’t despite being very active on Twitter. The tide may be really turning even as Jack is reassured by the flying monkeys, putting her in quite fragile position.

Reactions: 37
I'm supposed to be working right now and instead I'm just sitting here like

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I have a 🔺 prior professional connection 🔺 with him and can confirm he’s a bleeping hole. Which is a shame because I was truly expecting Antony Royle.
Babe same. I thought he’d be our Anthony, he was just an absolute bell end. He was young to be fair but he was on a lads holiday being a absolute tit.
Out of interest and pure speculation, there has been a lot of the news today about companies dissolving to avoid paying back Bounce Back Loans... Anyone more knowledge than me know if we could find out if onabootstrap ltd was in receipt of such a loan?
This was gonna be my next bit. I’m pretty sure we can find out who got these bounce back loans. Going to investigate. I know quite a lot of folk who got these snidely and It made me 😤

Reactions: 35
Oh my god 🤣🤣 what’s WRONG with these people?!?
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
My confusion over her sex work claim is... excuse the triggering four letter word... work

• Haha
Reactions: 56
But that thread isn't baseless is it? There are links to articles, blog posts, screenshots from Jack's own tweets, dates.....

You know what is baseless? The VBI. Because it doesn't exist. It was a brain fart Jack had that got her some attention. But it is entirely without any basis. No research and no data to back it up.
No but a big boost to her income, on the pretence

Reactions: 24
A now deceased relative of mine once went up to the actress who played Morag in Take the High Road to inform her her husband on the programme was having it off with someone else. There was definitely something similar wrong with them but I'm not sure what. All I can tell you is that they used to hoard gents slacks and Barcardi.
Jenny numbers, my very good friends dad was Dougal - it wasn’t him was it? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
My confusion over her sex work claim is... excuse the triggering four letter word... work
Yeah it's possible she just had sex once when she couldn't really be bothered. Then spent two months going on about how EXHAUSTING the life of a pillow princess is.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
This seems like the best solution for Jack's woes. Well done that Squig!

View attachment 1466694

Jack should move in with Nigella! What a superb idea. How can we make this happen?
Save a grifter this summer.
For the low price of just £100 a month, you can house a poor grifter with a loving family like Nigella. Give generously. If you can't afford this reasonable donation we have a special offer for this charity campaign, simply earch your local puddles for designer wear and we will pawn them for you and donate the costs to grifter on your behalf.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.