Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on Jacko, so you do have money or you don’t?

View attachment 1466310
If you can afford it don’t be a mendicant, because it’s embarrassing and there are many more worthy causes than you.
I cannot handle this. If you know you can’t afford the rent and the bills WHY ARE YOU BUYING A bleeping DOG?!?! No wonder she’s skint. She’s got the financial nous of a teenager.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Just getting my vote in now Jack….My favourite chocolate bar is Grifter. Oh sorry Drifter. 😂

Anyway, was just thinking if this was my daughter or someone I care about I’d be on Twitter defending her myself. With all my passion. Like getting me banned on Twitter probably 😂 Speaks volumes her family aren’t doing a thing.
If Jack 🔺 you, she will post you some Drifters.

Anyone remember the posting chocolate bars to randoms episode? I actually think in her head she was trying to do a nice thing, but it just smacked of how bad with money she is really.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Out of interest and pure speculation, there has been a lot of the news today about companies dissolving to avoid paying back Bounce Back Loans... Anyone more knowledge than me know if we could find out if onabootstrap ltd was in receipt of such a loan?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
This seems like the best solution for Jack's woes. Well done that Squig!

View attachment 1466694

Jack should move in with Nigella! What a superb idea. How can we make this happen?
I never knew until now how much I need this. It would be like The Odd Couple on steroids. There'd be more snow blowing around that mansion than in an Arctic blizzard. Better yet, have Mom be the one to decamp to the crappy bungalow. I'd pay my licence fee just for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
A while back my dads work which is a family firm that the second generation seem hellbent on running into the ground employed a man to work in the warehouse. He had a pretty unique approach to work which entailed sitting on a pile of pallets until someone noticed and asked him to do a task. He'd then do the task and return to his pallets. I imagine Jack was a lot like that in the work place.
"Jack! Why isn't this lorry on Bay 2 unloaded?"

"Bad mental cos someone called me a liar on twitter."

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Would you though? If this was my daughter I’d be trying to remove every device that allows her to access social media and seeking some urgent psychological help for her.

If was pulling this tit on Twitter my friends would have staged an intervention ages ago.
True. I mean if it was all baseless and they were of sound mind. Therein lies the problem.

Reactions: 24
We had this discussion a few years back. All of us at the time had faces and hands we took a good stock. We also have the appropriate amount of teeth and a sensible amount of chairs and no scarves from any form of puddle.
I remember - innocent times back then - I was younger and Jack was … the same

• Haha
Reactions: 36
You can’t dissolve an insolvent company - so if it owes a bounce back loan, that will stop it. You could have a creditors liquidation but the the creditors have a lot of control. I know some stupid people who think they can just not pay it back, not realising that the written off loans in the news relate to the ones given to professional scam artists from abroad, the uk resident companies and their directors will remain on the hook.
so I don’t think she got one of those loans if she managed to dissolve the company and settle with HMRC.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
OMG, Twitter is an absolute bin fire. The flying monkeys are out practicing their own special interpretation of #BeKind. They aren’t having their usual success but then it’s easier to bully an individual than hundreds.
It’s all very nasty though, they’ve no objection to making it personal but then they live for the chance to verbally batter women.
Molly was absolutely right to create an anonymous account. They can malign her but they can’t get at her to actually abuse her.

• Angry
Reactions: 63
I genuinely thought that this *waves arms around expansively* whole thing would be a smol, gentle chaos that would go under the radar of the general twitter public and serve only to enrage the canal and add evidence to our wiki of what a grifting cretin she is. It’s satisfying to feel vindicated, I won’t lie I’ve cackled over the last couple of days, but in a way I hope that the detractors step back a little now. If she overplays the MH card (they want me DEAD etc) she’ll end up being the victim. I think her best bet is to delete her account, truly step away from SM, sort her tit out (emotional and financial) and come back when she’s had intensive therapy and is EARNING her own money by whatever honest means. She won’t of course. She’ll continue to hunt down and argue the toss with anyone who has posted anything to question her or back up *that* thread. She’ll then have a massive flounce and centre herself as the victim once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.