Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay, so if we take away all the drama, the self pity, the grandiose flowery writing, the bullshit - if that wasn’t a thing with Jack - what has she actually done for poverty? What has she *actually* changed? It would be different if she was a bit of dick but you could evidence the changes made by her ‘campaigning’. Anyone?
I'd argue things are getting worse.

Reactions: 28
View attachment 1466654

Yes, Nigella why don't you stick your neck out for the tender one. A writer with your clout could really open a lot of doors for ickle pickle Jack.
WHY SHOULD SHE?
Jack has her own publisher AND SHE LOVES JACK so butt out, squig!
The reason Jack is skint and unsuccessful is, JACK!

Besides, that smacks of "jobs for the boys"...I think that goes against Jack's ~principles~ 'cause it's quite Tory!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Ya know it was Nigella who indirectly kicked this all off by boosting the JackBeg.

so maybe SHE’S the agent of the deep state.

• Haha
Reactions: 72
Aha like duck she knows how to drive a forklift
A while back my dads work which is a family firm that the second generation seem hellbent on running into the ground employed a man to work in the warehouse. He had a pretty unique approach to work which entailed sitting on a pile of pallets until someone noticed and asked him to do a task. He'd then do the task and return to his pallets. I imagine Jack was a lot like that in the work place.

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Missed this bit but can confirm I have a face… any faceless fraus around? Just like Caroline’s Russell brands 🙏 we have faces
We had this discussion a few years back. All of us at the time had faces and hands we took a good stock. We also have the appropriate amount of teeth and a sensible amount of chairs and no scarves from any form of puddle.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
This seems like the best solution for Jack's woes. Well done that Squig!

Screenshot 2022-08-02 19.26.59.png

Jack should move in with Nigella! What a superb idea. How can we make this happen?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 115
Just getting my vote in now Jack….My favourite chocolate bar is Grifter. Oh sorry Drifter. 😂

Anyway, was just thinking if this was my daughter or someone I care about I’d be on Twitter defending her myself. With all my passion. Like getting me banned on Twitter probably 😂 Speaks volumes her family aren’t doing a thing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
It's amazing how she manages to be completely without charm. I've only met one or two IRL people like this, most people manage to have even just a little charm going on if they try hard enough. Jack's charm LEFT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
This squig makes some interesting points about the people who are still determined to support Jack, especially the last two tweets in the thread.

1133B97F-8B14-4D81-A4D6-9C68464A5B54.jpeg

4E71808D-B686-45BD-A677-243C88AB4DE3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
I'd argue things are getting worse.
as someone who works face to face with the most vulnerable families in society (not a brag, just for clarity) things are definitely getting worse. I can honestly say I would never recommend following JMs advice to any of them though.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Just ran my latest search, think I may have wet myself, this came up as the top search topics….it’s really not going well for her despite the heavy defence she’s currently receiving on the Twitter. Yes it may blow over eventually, as the Monkeys are fighting her corner hard, but this is damaging and has opened eyes that were closed before….

CD51DE4E-3E4D-44EE-B091-6BCD455BFB1B.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
Just getting my vote in now Jack….My favourite chocolate bar is Grifter. Oh sorry Drifter. 😂

Anyway, was just thinking if this was my daughter or someone I care about I’d be on Twitter defending her myself. With all my passion. Like getting me banned on Twitter probably 😂 Speaks volumes her family aren’t doing a thing.
Would you though? If this was my daughter I’d be trying to remove every device that allows her to access social media and seeking some urgent psychological help for her.

If was pulling this tit on Twitter my friends would have staged an intervention ages ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.