Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely even her most ardent fans must be questioning why she's now had to turn off the hot water, take out her lightbulbs (again) and resort to making her own shower gel when just last month she said that if she carried on working at two thirds of her current output (lol) she could afford to keep paying £1,500 a month in rent AND save enough for a £500,000 mortgage within three years.

tbh I’m questioning why, if she did turn off the hot water and unscrew the lightbulbs, is her utilities bills so high?
(someone posted a screen shot further back in the thread)

• Haha
Reactions: 62
Screenshot 2022-08-02 19.12.17.png

Yes, Nigella why don't you stick your neck out for the tender one. A writer with your clout could really open a lot of doors for ickle pickle Jack.

• Haha
Reactions: 109
Oh my God! :LOL: GO SQUIG! :LOL::m:m:m

Ya did like!🐍 By implication, perhaps, but that's exactly what you do all of the time. We 👀 you, Jack. 👀

Found a new song for ya, Wacko!

Here's a man in evenin' clothes
How he got here, I don't know, but
Man, you oughta see him go 🕺
Griftin' the night away

He's dancin' with the chick in slacks 👩‍🚒
She's a movin' up (her name is Jack)
Oh man, there ain't nothin' like
Griftin' the night away

They're griftin', griftin',
Everybody's feelin' great
They're griftin', griftin'
They're griftin' the night away

Lean up, lean back
Lean up, lean back
Watusi Walrusi, now lie, now grift
They're griftin' the night away

(Sam Cooke, 1960)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Mad respect for those on MN who are bringing the receipts. Gotta put a small child to bed now, after doing zero work today 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's playing out how we could foresee, though. The FM and fam are now rallying and will attack those who disagree. Molly's thread will probably come down at some point. But plenty of people have had their eyes opened wide and won't be taken in again. I can't see how she can do another self-pitying big beg and not alienate even more.

Go and count your cash, Jack, and think that you've "triumphed". Live with the fact that you are completely nationalised and paid for by the people, who may one day decide they've had enough, or go and get one of those job things that people keep banging on about.

Reactions: 52
She won't be responding to it, but has said the watch stuff was out of context

View attachment 1466243
sure Jan - there are no discount watch retailers that will give you a seamaster for 600 quid, bet you a dollar. Driving a range rover? The annual tax is 600 plus so stop acting like they are skint…

Reactions: 50
It's playing out how we could foresee, though. The FM and fam are now rallying and will attack those who disagree. Molly's thread will probably come down at some point. But plenty of people have had their eyes opened wide and won't be taken in again. I can't see how she can do another self-pitying big beg and not alienate even more.

Go and count your cash, Jack, and think that you've "triumphed". Live with the fact that you are completely nationalised and paid for by the people, who may one day decide they've had enough, or go and get one of those job things that people keep banging on about.
I really hope ‘Molly’ stands fast. If it’s an alt account then they could just leave it and walk away.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 65
Joins Brian in the sulky corner 🥹
Type In your twitter search, exactly like this (or copy and paste this)

“For actual working class women”

That should get you her straight away. The first name of the squig is the welsh name for Jane, the Scottish - Sheena, Irish - Siobhan
Her handle is her name_L_S

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.