Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's a vile tweet. It's not going to end well tonight if you don't out the phone away, Jack. Seriously. Take the dog out in the garden. Cuddle the cat. Read a book. But step away from Twitter x
Unsurprising. You can almost taste her piss boiling anger from miles away.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
The £12 a month insurance is something I can actually believe - there are plenty of policies out there with minimal per condition cover/low total cap per year/high excess/large percentage contribution per claim.
Screenshot_20220802-175652_Samsung Internet.jpg

I just did a quote for a dog like hers this is what came up.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Oh you ninnies! I'm supposed to have been mithering around with spreadsheets all day and have got nothing done. My kids are asking for dinner and I told them to LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING. The house is a mess. The cat's litter tray is like one of Jack's recipes. And still I hit "refresh"....
OMG HAROOOOOOLLLLLLD!!!!!! ❤ You’re here!

I just want to take this opportunity to give you a deliciously ordinary welcome

6F7A9E5E-A9D3-482A-9BB3-4E5778681D14.gif

PS Send Iqbalos

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
*taps the sign again* Jack can't get credit, she'd have paid for it up front.
I was wondering if maybe she'd got it from BrightSide, or somewhere similar, due to not being able to get standard credit. I know their prices were supposed to be eye-watering, though I can't quite believe they'd be that horrific. Also not sure if they stocked top-of-the-Rangemasters.....

Reactions: 20
Sorry to keep coming back about Content / Laurie insurance - she has claimed she has insurance but also that the vets bill left her overdrawn. I know that there is an excess to pay. But it's a good tin rattle as spent all money on dog, need money for living. Send cashos

Also for someone who is experiencing so much pain everywhere, carrying the dog 20 minutes each way was no problem? Yeah right, if so many body parts were hurting like so often claimed taking Content on a lead might be difficult in itself but carrying the dog 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Why are people so thick? Those are screenshots OF HER OWN TWEETS 😱😱😱

Anyhoo - should probably do something ~productive ~ now 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 58
View attachment 1466421
Well Jack finally trending on my feed, I was previously just looking at her timeline, so put in her actual name to the search…OMFG it’s a war over there, Twitter people fighting each other left, right and centre, Tweeters attacking each other, some defending her, others going full-on attack, it’s absolute scenes…..starting to think that Blog is a game-changer, oh Jack what ya done 🤪🤦🏽‍♀️It's like the gnomes in Harry Potter...they turn on one another pretty fast.
" It is rather easy to remove a gnome infestation, due to their low intelligence. Once you start the removal process, all of the gnomes flock to the surface, eager to see what is happening. Apparently, the sound of other gnomes screaming is entertaining to them, or they are simply confused as to what is happening."

Reactions: 17
As her son is now her social media manager he must be loving reading his mum meltdown over being "fucked and funded"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
The weather here is iffy the kids have build some sort of den in the lounge and left me to pair odd socks. ( notsurewhyitsgreatcraic)

Even if she does manage to deflect from that thread this time around, it could result in her future tales being taken with a huge pinch of salt. Wont that damage her brand and work?

She would honestly be better donating the monies gained from the blog(publicly, this is the one time when i dont mind seeing her name up in lights) and properly seeking help.

Its been two weeks into the summer here and my kids have not stopped, i sincerely doubt sb has done very much at all and that is sad, a littlw tiny part of me was hopeful she would have taken her own words to heart and actually had fun with him.
Don’t worry dear heart, SB isn’t with her.

I’ve had a few days break and come back to the ultimate chaos. What a time to be alive, really hope she sues herself for libel.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
(Sorry....still figuring out how to copy/paste/quote. I'm a basic witch....)
..It's like the gnomes in Harry Potter...they turn on one another pretty fast.
" It is rather easy to remove a gnome infestation, due to their low intelligence. Once you start the removal process, all of the gnomes flock to the surface, eager to see what is happening. Apparently, the sound of other gnomes screaming is entertaining to them, or they are simply confused as to what is happening."[/QUOTE]

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Remember, at the time of one of Jack’s burglaries and in the immediate period afterwards (screenshots on here somewhere but appear to have been deleted from her Twitter) she is too poor to have insurance. Poor people can’t afford contents insurance! HA! But they can afford Content’s insurance 😂😂😂

View attachment 1466430
Wait, I thought I knew most things that have happened to her but she says was burgled and has been kidnapped too in the past???!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Reading Jack's recent tweets is giving me flashbacks to arguing with toddlers. Without the swears, obviously (or not that many).

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I suspect she’s already off her face and cooking random eggs to go on things.

and re insurance I have a whippet who is slightly older than content and his insurance is £30 a month. £12 is bullshit.
The £12 might be the cost of the pet care plan you get with some vets. Not insurance.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.