Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I suppose it makes sense that she’s the biggest gaslighter to ever gaslight

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jack. Let me spell this out for the 743rd time you bleeping idiot. People calling out your LIES and fraudulent behaviour, with EVIDENCE of your own making, are not "abusers" as you describe them. You are not 5 years old. Sometimes you are going to have to hear things you don't like without sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalala".

Like football under the Lionesses, its coming home.
Or stickying her fingers somewhere else unruly...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg! Thanks so much for sharing that 😘

She literally, like LITERALLY, just spills her entire brain out onto Twitter without a care in the world! What a strange person! That's what diaries and friends are for. WRITE.IT.DOWN! I get the "tension" she would have felt, but keep it bloody private, please.

The saw is just hilarious! :LOL:

I'm just taking a moment to appreciate the filthy fingernails - things haven't changed then!:oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The £12 a month insurance is something I can actually believe - there are plenty of policies out there with minimal per condition cover/low total cap per year/high excess/large percentage contribution per claim.

Reactions: 29
Is now a good time to ask about the broccoli pasta recipe? Only I picked up some elderly-looking nightbroccoli that won't make it beyond breakfast time tomorrow.

• Haha
Reactions: 106
Have I imagined it or did Jack once claim she was kidnapped as a child from a park🤔?
Yes. She was about 12, although not 100% when it happened but Jack's mother wrote about it on the comments section of a local online newspaper so can't have been too long ago. The incident did happen but in no way as serious as Jack claimed.
According to Jack's mum, a woman with very apparent mental health issues came up to Jack in a park and held her hand. Jack's mum was warning other mums to be vigilant.
I'm sure it was scary, however according to Jack she was 'kidnapped' and 'abducted' and neither of those things actually happened. She also claims to have ptsd from her ordeal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Surely even her most ardent fans must be questioning why she's now had to turn off the hot water, take out her lightbulbs (again) and resort to making her own shower gel when just last month she said that if she carried on working at two thirds of her current output (lol) she could afford to keep paying £1,500 a month in rent AND save enough for a £500,000 mortgage within three years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Even though I've blocked Jack and thought I had muted mentions of her, I still somehow got notified of that thread on twitter. Of course I came straight here to see how my favourite coven of ninnies was responding to it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Yes. She was about 12, although not 100% when it happened but Jack's mother wrote about it on the comments section of a local online newspaper so can't have been too long ago. The incident did happen but in no way as serious as Jack claimed.
According to Jack's mum, a woman with very apparent mental health issues came up to Jack in a park and held her hand. Jack's mum was warning other mums to be vigilant.
I'm sure it was scary, however according to Jack she was 'kidnapped' and 'abducted' and neither of those things actually happened. She also claims to have ptsd from her ordeal.
Also notable that whoever kidnapped her brought her back sharpish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Oh you ninnies! I'm supposed to have been mithering around with spreadsheets all day and have got nothing done. My kids are asking for dinner and I told them to LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING. The house is a mess. The cat's litter tray is like one of Jack's recipes. And still I hit "refresh"....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.