Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what her first "normal" tweet will be? Semi nude bikini shot? Something arse licky and political?

Something about the non judgemental love of a dog?
Sadly I think it'll be a back view of her with her son and the dog - maybe on the beach. Staring out to sea. We'll be left wondering who took it...then nothing until September when there'll be a back to school 'which crisps shall I pop in his lunch pack' post xx
I genuinely hope all those around her are coping and that she gets the help she needs. I also hope that ple for whom this behaviour is way too familiar for comfort will get help to walk away. It's possible folks! 💕 xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
A search for "rent" on her Twitter is enlightening. For any new fraus - this is why we don't believe anything she says even though she claims that it is impossible for her to lie because autism.
View attachment 1466012View attachment 1466013View attachment 1466015View attachment 1466016View attachment 1466017
I just cannot fathom how she's THAT stupid to put so much bullshit out there in black and white, for all to see.......and then claim she never said it. 😂
It's right there!! It's not invisible like Harold was.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 71
£2,681 pa when I looked it up on mycounciltax.org.uk
So 2669 or 2681. Well that definitely accounts for her paying £280 per month.

View attachment 1465916Let’s also be clear here that Louisa the ex LEFT in 2020, so for her to be locked into a contract until April 2023 (with a year remaining as of this 11 April tweet), according to her timeline she signed a contract for a fixed term of AT MINIMUM a three year lease.

Or, she’s renewed the annual lease more than once since then on her own, so it’s nothing to do with her ex at all. And, said leases would usually be running month to month for several years by now anyway.

Also, there was a year remaining in mid April? Didn’t she just say the other day that there are just six months left on it? Time is a strange, strange beast in the Monroeverse. Bit like Truth.
Weasel words. She renewed it around Feb, for a year, I’m sure. Would have to grunka my way back to look.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The highest council tax per year in Southend is £3,300 ish
She must be paying full rate for a top band property. Jack, get a single person discount you twonk.
Indeed my council tax for 2 of us (remember singles get a discount) in a 3 bed terraced reasonable house in nearby area is …. Checks notes ….. £132. She’s in a lovely lovely home.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
This is the quote tweet from earlier that Jack is trying to defend herself on. Swap your tin hats for 🪄🧙‍♂️ ;

Screenshot_20220802-152350.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I keep thinking about those tweets from Mom Nigella - dunno if I’ll articulate this well.

I’m not even sure she wrote them. They look/sound a bit off kilter in contrast to her other tweets. Phrasing is a bit odd. Can’t it finger on why.

The other thing is - to me, there is a tone of “all the opportunities you’ve had and you’re still claiming to be in a mess? How is that possible?” To it.

Meh. I don’t know just feels weird. Maybe it’s the raging PMS I’ve got.

• Wow
Reactions: 69
Am new to this thread but the whole tale put me in mind of the radio comedy Ed Reardon's Week, (mostly series 7 episode 1 from 2011).

Series 7, Episode 1 - In The Current Climate
Austerity has hit hard, but Ed's prospects are looking good as he's working on a book with the brief to make penury both cool and hot simultaneously.
Further details
Austerity has hit Ed hard and he is picking blackberries from the canal towpath for his breakfast. However, things may be looking up as the first episode sees Ed working with the most disturbingly fresh and mesmerisingly compelling voice of his generation, Ben Herbert. Ben has a three-book deal and no time to write them all, so Ed has been drafted in to help him write one of the books, How To Survive With Like No Cash.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Yel

'which crisps shall I pop in his lunch pack'
Crisps? How fancy! I think jack only buys maize snacks, and not those expensive and posh space raider ones that millionaires snack on in-between their m&s meal deals.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Ugh. They just don’t want to be wrong about her.

Neither did I. New here, first lost any respect for JM after how nasty she was to Jamie Oliver but had no idea the scale of her grifting and cuntiness
They’d be better off meeting up with her and asking her what the hell this is all about ? Surely they’re not so utterly stupid ??? …..off to delete JH book from my kindle ….

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I keep thinking about those tweets from Mom Nigella - dunno if I’ll articulate this well.

I’m not even sure she wrote them. They look/sound a bit off kilter in contrast to her other tweets. Phrasing is a bit odd. Can’t it finger on why.

The other thing is - to me, there is a tone of “all the opportunities you’ve had and you’re still claiming to be in a mess? How is that possible?” To it.

Meh. I don’t know just feels weird. Maybe it’s the raging PMS I’ve got.
I find it so hard to understand, especially as I was a huge mum fan and regularly make her cakes for celebrations.

I wondered if they had met once and mum took pity? Or she is just so upper class and out of touch with poverty, she believes Jack’s les miserables tales?

Reactions: 41
Apologies if this has been posted, still grunking through the last thread. This account is posting lots of Jack’s ( historical) claims and its not a new account. Also, for me, Jack is trending but not when I log onto my work account ( am no Twitter expert) it seems more and more people are Tweeting the inconsistencies.

I would also say that Jack is feeling more and more sidelined and cannot make the connection between not getting prime TV work and her no shows, sleeping through alarms, poor presentation etc… and her erratic online behaviour. I would imagine ( pure speculation) that the media world of TV and Radio are very small, possibly rather gossipy and consistently unreliable ‘talking heads’ will just be silently sidelined ( am sure other Fraus have far more knowledge than me and this summation is based purely on my own profession and how the unreliable are treated). Her level of self delusion is at another level. I feel her need for unquestioning adulation is even more than her need for cash.

I do wonder ( apologies have been living outside the UK for some years now) why mental health services haven’t become involved, her public claims of being fragile and erratic behaviour, surely would merit more than just a casual welfare check and I would imagine her family must be worried and have probably been so for a long time, or is it the case that things need to be a lot worse before health services swoop in due to the service being overwhelmed?

I also love how all the FM assume anyone who questions her narrative is right wing, anyone with the reading comprehension of a 9 year old could identify these whopping great fairy tales, the politics of anyone who criticises her is entirely irrelevant.

[

52EE6BDF-888F-4FD9-A069-D522A255C409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99
Her leccy and gas confuse me. Why is it so much, this was prior to the current crisis.
I dont know, but prior to this our bills were not that bad. To be paying so much for two people is mind boggling.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Her leccy and gas confuse me. Why is it so much, this was prior to the current crisis.
I dont know, but prior to this our bills were not that bad. To be paying so much for two people is mind boggling.
24hr 7 days a week rock tumbling
Pumble defence shield

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
I once had the idea of inventing a CRAZZLE- a giant frazzle which you could use as a cracker. I came to the idea when I stuck two together with cream cheese and I would genuinely pay money to see that brought to life. If only I had a Patreon/Kickstarter/PayPal and 500k idiots to my name. Send jealousy-ohs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
#cookertruther
So jacks cooker is her own, as per her Instagram post of Feb 2019. Let’s assume she was paying it off monthly, for 3 years, which is a normal term, that would take her to Feb 2022 (so not relevant in her April 2022 Budget breakdown as it would be paid off) but let’s just give her the benefit of the doubt and assume she’s paying it off over 4 years, who the funkity funk is charging her £169 a month for 4 years for a cooker? £8112 for a Rangemaster…curry’s charge £36 a month over 3 years (I’ve chosen the most expensive). £169 a month even over 3 years is £6000 +, there’s some mad racketeering going on In Southend or, and I know it’s gonna be hard to swallow, but is it possible she’s lying 🤥
8572B53A-D272-47FE-AAD7-822AEB960AB0.jpeg
C8456373-06A3-4B1A-BEA3-A7994355D1F0.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
I find it so hard to understand, especially as I was a huge mum fan and regularly make her cakes for celebrations.

I wondered if they had met once and mum took pity? Or she is just so upper class and out of touch with poverty, she believes Jack’s les miserable tales

I wondered if they had met once and mum took pity? Or she is just so upper class and out of touch with poverty, she believes Jack’s les miserables tales?
Screenshot_20220802-163250_Guardian.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.