Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats it, the next time anyone uses my own words against me i will be suing. So watch yer backs!

• Haha
Reactions: 65
So many thinks I’ve been catching up on last few threads
1 court outfit still the same

2 whoever fancied Foxy bingo’s voice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I don't know which type of mewler squig is my favourite:

The fact-free straight-to-the-High-Court Blusterer: "Well, I hope you're ready to GET SUED HO HO HO do you have a nice house get ready to LOSE IT HO HO HO"

The probably quite new to the internet Professionally Appalled: "What sort of PERSON ARE YOU to say these things about Jack she does so much for the world WHO ARE YOU?"

Or my favourite, the Pass-Agg Cat's Arse: "I guess you're probably a person with a lot of time on your hands and have a strange view of the world I hope things improve for your outlook as in the end and in the long run this isn't very nice"

The first two are just ignorable. It's the third that end up with the power.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
Bringing across this awesome post from @bladiesla as it looks at why the mindless Jackolyte squigs are refusing to engage with the infamous twitter takedown thread.

I think it is a really valuable point about how Jack has built herself up and if she is destroyed, the whole Ponzi scheme comes crashing down too.
If anyone wasn't sure how the Hitler Youth happened...

I jest, but there is some serious cognitive dissonance, sunk cost fallacy and general delusion on display. For the avoidance of doubt though let me state categorically and for the record, Jack is not as bad as Hitler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
@StillLucilleBluth You were wondering why the Jackolites have such faith in their messiah on the last thread. I wonder if it's some modern form of Stockholm Syndrome by social media, where fans praise someone, give them money and fawn over them for years and now can't accept that they're being manipulated.
This is interesting to me but we ran out of thread to reply. I brought across another post which explains it better than I could. X

PS these people have picked their hill of slop to plant their flag on. They'd have some kind of existential crisis if they assessed the information rationally.

Reactions: 35
It’s the ‘I hope you’re happy now’ that I can’t get over.
Never any self reflection or apology. The world is the problem.
WHY SHOULD I BE HELD TO ACCOUNT FOR LIES I TOLD JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE ELSE NOTICED? IT'S SO UNFAIR.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122
Congratulations to newcomer @meizee for the thread title based on a squiggle’s tweet that they can’t afford to send cash-o to Jack, but they could crochet something (they have a lot of yarn, apparently) your prize is looking after Jack’s social media accounts for the day.

It’s finally happening - Jack wrote a beg too far and twitter is alight with people showing discrepancies all over the place. Real journalists and big accounts are watching and liking.
wiki is pink button at the top, write “thread title” with any nominations and no naughty swears in them.

Thanks for the honour… after lurking in and out since DKL, it’s been a proud moment to be with the Fraus in the mother of all chaoses 🥹

ETA I’d rather carve out my own eye with a spoon than be managing her Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I’m trying to keep up with tattle and my actual job and it is so hard. I didn’t realise it would be so bone crushingly mentally exhausting.

Please send funds for coffee breaks so I can keep up this relentless multi task.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
If anyone wasn't sure how the Hitler Youth happened...

I jest, but there is some serious cognitive dissonance, sunk cost fallacy and general delusion on display. For the avoidance of doubt though let me state categorically and for the record, Jack is not as bad as Hitler.
Yet.

Too short.

Yet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I wonder which of the 100 working hours a week will be dedicated to blocking each one of the >2000 accounts that have liked 👑 Molly’s über thread? THIS IS THE IMPORTANT WORK SHE DOESN’T GET PAID FOR, SQUIGGLES!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
I feel like the gif of MJ eating popcorn reading the thread comments.

Also the first stage of grief as we know is denial. The squigs are all at the first stage. Don't worry little squig friends, acceptance will come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
For the Netflix Special expose, I shall be re-wearing my GoHenry card outfit.... gotta think of the environment and wear things twice (it’s my court outfit too). I’ll also be commissioning some new books from our favourite writer:

- A Grift Called Jack (Over 100 simple budget scams)

- Good Grifts for Bad Days (What to scam when you’re feeling poor)

- Tin Can Grift (75 sure fire scams)

• Haha
Reactions: 48
And actually, I do think we'll get a line by line 'takedown', because a) she won't be able to leave it alone and b) every 'takedown' will be a carefully-ambiguous 'well what I meant by that was' weasel-words piece of tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
phew, not just me then :ROFLMAO:
Me also. Fortunately, my big boss is in Celery, Edinburgh at the moment (and as they’re no doubt the only American tourist in the area I am very dangerously🔺myself there), so I can be distracted with impunity. And then work most of weekend to do the stuff I should be doing today, but that’s ok.

7E17AF75-12DD-45D0-A7BB-F067B5AB111C.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Oh, I missed out one other type of squig:

4) Divorced men who want to duck her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.