Jack Monroe #350 Can you crochet a web of lies?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could you imagine the dignity she would have if she had of just done all of the things in that blog and said nothing till she had done it.

Just tweeted life from the smol burrow'flat' a new slop recipie that included mashed fish guts and prunes in dishwater created by sludgey soap ends.

She could have avoided all of this if she had. Nobody in twitter land needs to know her plight. Her friends and family should be the only one. I am sure sb would rather the old world knows he washes in weird soap soup and in potentially cold water.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
5E69EAB7-9B7D-4931-935B-9FEEDE744379.jpeg

Sorry it doesn’t show Jack b/c I blocked that dementor long ago but this thread is an astonishing takedown and recommend searching it and luxuriating in it.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 156
Not ashamed to say I’ll be asking my 7 year old niece to put a raincoat on this weekend so we can recreate the IT the clown photo for my Monroe vs Monroe outfit.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Anecdotal, but forensic enough... Mr Barzie proudly whatsapped me the Molly Thread last night. It had appeared on his Twitter in the wild. Yesterday was very, very good in terms of the Great Squig Awakening. It’s curious that no news outlets have picked anything up (yet). I live in hope.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I would give a kidney to see Jack at her big desk with her special pens taking that piece apart ~line by line~.
The first post is an article in the Guardian using her own words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
I'm not sure I can cope with another day of chaos. I am weak with laughter. And possibly about to receive my P45 too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
As a rebuttal, Jack, that is quite poor.
The Liar thread poster acknowledges their anonymity and states why.
The thread is full of your own words.
They are not the only one saying this. People have given you money and feel conned.

And finish off with a good old Leave Me Alone!

waaaaaaaa-aaaaaaaah.jpg

Also, you are giving it publicity. The squigs will all rally and I guess your plan is to have the poster bullied off Twitter.
But cat and bag are now separated...hopefully permanently.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Thanks for the honour… after lurking in and out since DKL, it’s been a proud moment to be with the Fraus in the mother of all chaoses 🥹

ETA I’d rather carve out my own eye with a spoon than be managing her Twitter
A rusty spoon...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Next up in the Old Bailey, court number one.

Mx Jack Monroe vs Mx Jack Monroe.

"How does the defendant wish to plead, Mx Jack Monroe?"

"SHAN'T"

• Haha
Reactions: 72
So the other night Mr V looked 👀 at my phone and asked ‘what is tattle?’

I didn’t really know where to start with the canal…
Outfits? Bowls? Slopbot? Cats dogs living together, mass hysteria… it’s hard to explain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
I really hope one of the newspapers does say something about it before she succeeds in getting the thread taken down.

Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.