Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fitnessqueen

VIP Member
A search for "rent" on her Twitter is enlightening. For any new fraus - this is why we don't believe anything she says even though she claims that it is impossible for her to lie because autism.
Jack 1.jpg
Jack 2.jpg
Jack 3.jpg
Jack 4.jpg
Jack 5.jpg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 94

Bugger13

VIP Member
Bit like how I had to explain the curious Jimmy Nail pics in my phone 😂
I teach (triangulate away Jack) and some of the kids saw pics of Harold and a cat I drew wearing a ‘Dead people CANT Riot’ T shirt (don’t even remember why) when I was screensharing. Also a pic of Jack wearing her gypsy rose glasses. #Awkward

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

Yel

Chatty Member
No one will be suprised she's now doubling down on it all being fictional
Screenshot_20220802-164136_Twitter.jpg

Screenshot_20220802-164427_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

kachoochoo

VIP Member
I didn’t know she wasn’t vaccinated, that doesn’t really fit with either her lefty or disabled posturing. I’m not sure what KCC is though, unless it’s Kent County Council, do my local council keep a list of unvaccinated smol pixies I wonder?

i can confirm i am not kent county council

• Haha
  • Heart

Pocahontas

VIP Member
Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. It’s like she’s the only one with outgoings, yet she chooses to give herself more.
B6B5666B-D9F5-4C2B-9DBF-5D5CEB6EF1D2.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 92

Emmapism

VIP Member
She'll probably say all of that hair stuff was left on her doorstep by fucking Nicky Clarke or some shit

• Haha
Reactions: 91

Yel

Chatty Member
I'd guess first normal post back will be a pic of an IV line accompanied with the classic "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it"

Anyone can go to ae and they'll insert it routinely. I don't think jack is apposed to wasting resources for social media attention.

• Sad
  • Angry

jenny2603

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-08-02 17.11.34.png

Found this interesting snippet from the net of mums. Big Dave= total ledge Jack= total dick.

• Haha
  • Heart

Five hundred dogs

VIP Member
I'm all caught up and I actually feel a bit.....emotional? Like we've been shouting about this into the void for years and nobody listened 😭

Now they are I don't really know what to do with myself hah
I know what you mean. It’s bit like when that band you’ve been following since they were gigging to three men and a dog in a pub back room suddenly blows up and everyone is talking about them. On one hand you’re pleased they’re getting the recognition they deserve, on the other hand now people are telling you about them and you want to go “I know, I liked them before they were famous” but you can’t because it’ll make you look like a twat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

miss_terious

"I'm not giving it the oxygen of publicity" - except you are doing exactly that by throwing a tantrum about it and guaranteeing any of your supporters who haven't seen it yet are going to go find it so they can see what you're talking about...?

1st time poster, sorry for just jumping in. I've been aware of Jack for a long time due to following many UK food people but something about her always rubbed me the wrong way so I mostly ignored her, but Nigella's tweets really irked me and I jumped on here to see if anyone else was annoyed by it.

On top of EVERYTHING ELSE, the thing that makes me dislike Jack is that she always seems to be complaining about some rando making mean comments about her and playing the victim to get sympathy. People who get so caught up in responding to "mean haters" instead of just getting on with their lives are so irritating. If her important work is so important why does she have all this time for internet bullies? *eyeroll* But of course it gets all her fans to see her as vulnerable and must protect!! instead of ever noticing things that don't add up.

Anyway. Hoping this ends badly for her. :cool:

• Heart

MarzBarzie

So the other night Mr V looked 👀 at my phone and asked ‘what is tattle?’

I didn’t really know where to start with the canal…
Outfits? Bowls? Slopbot? Cats dogs living together, mass hysteria… it’s hard to explain.
To be fair, Mr Barzie has suggested in the past I’ve been too harsh, too militant, too unsupportive and too willing to ‘not see both sides’. Last night he read the full Molly Thread, sent it to me proudly, and commented that he had no idea there was SO MUCH EVIDENCE’. Of course, I heard “you were right all along”. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

DinosaurSenior

VIP Member
I had a tin of Del Monte fruit cocktail for my tea. It felt like the right thing to do, under the circumstances.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 89