Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Not squiggling because these vitriolic bastards can dish it out so fuck em, but Molly is getting an absolute hounding. Proper sunk cost fallacy going on with these delusional twats.

View attachment 1466562
I bet all these accounts have tweeted #BeKind at some point too 🙄
Whether you agree with Molly or not they weren’t rude or abusive in their thread so no need for those replies

Reactions: 89

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
Agree with this. TBH her professional reputation's been on the skids since the That Man pile on. Incidents like yesterday's only accelerate the downward spiral. What has changed since yesterday is that ordinary people now feel a bit more empowered to speak out. I've seen several tweets from squigs saying they thought something was not right with JM but were too scared to say so, or witnessed the groupthink regarding JM's 'brilliance' and so decided that there must be something wrong with them. In that context, Awfully Molly was the equivalent of the kid who pointed out that the emperor was naked. Once someone's said the quiet part out loud, more and more people will say it, in increasing numbers, every time she tries another beg, until she really has no choice but to back down.
I do think anonymity is the only safe way to do it at the moment. Molly is an anonymous whistleblower. She isn't trolling. I take my hat off to everyone, anonymous or not, who has tried to draw attention to Monroe's grift and lies.

• Heart

Mr Krabs

VIP Member
Nope, sorry. The magic T word isn’t going to cut it this time. People are sick and tired of your shit Jack.

• Heart

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
1404AF66-ADF5-472E-9876-7A50C433CBF0.jpeg

Indeed Jack and I’m sure everyone agrees with this sentiment.

However you have missed out that you are supposed to exchange hard graft for that income. And that applies to you too.

You have previously told us that writing a shopping list is hours of physical and mental labour, so I understand that your confusion.

• Haha
  • Heart

BlendedSlop

VIP Member
Surely even her most ardent fans must be questioning why she's now had to turn off the hot water, take out her lightbulbs (again) and resort to making her own shower gel when just last month she said that if she carried on working at two thirds of her current output (lol) she could afford to keep paying £1,500 a month in rent AND save enough for a £500,000 mortgage within three years.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
Luckily for me I am the boss a sole trader 🔺️or I'd have to have a formal warning with myself about using my phone at work. Can't concentrate on anything else.... 😬
Your username has me merrily picturing us on the phone all day today watching the thread and chatting like Sibyl and Audrey 😂

1F1BBB58-A759-41FC-8191-B434C46579B7.jpeg

“And THEN she said her own words were libellous!”

“Ooh, I know!”

• Haha
  • Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
I thought she had no dog insurance as the vet bills wiped out her account?
At this stage, we'd be as well trying to make sense of goose honks. She just says whatever is convenient in the moment.

Squig: "Hang on Jack, I thought you said..."
Jack: HOOOOOOOOOOOONK
Squig: "But You said..."
Jack: HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONK.

• Haha

jenny2603

VIP Member
View attachment 1467267

Also, it doesn't have anything to do with Jack being nonbinary or hanging onto Marcus Rashford's coat-tails and everything to do with Jack writing a lengthy pity party post and then hinting at the end that she needs money but actually no just give the money to the TT but actually yes it's haaaard making terrible recipes and having public meltdowns so please actually give me your pocket money. The fact that people are using the "it's because Jack is nonbinary!" attack is ridiculous - as if Jack Monroe is the only nonbinary person to have ever existed and if anyone has any bone to pick with them then it's solely based on their gender identity and not how rancid Jack is as a human being. But I guess blue ticks really don't have brains to think with.
Jack is being criticised for being a liar and a scrounger, neither of which have anything to do with her gender. Natasha might want to reflect that it's actually quite harmful to make false allegations of bigotry. People experiencing prejudice and less favourable treatment already face an uphill battle to defend their right to equal treatment. Feeding the myth that people routinely exploit protected characteristics for personal gain is a sign that Natasha should probably spend a bit of time examining her own prejudices.

• Heart

Old Harold

Oh you ninnies! I'm supposed to have been mithering around with spreadsheets all day and have got nothing done. My kids are asking for dinner and I told them to LEAVE ME ALONE YOU WANT ME TO STOP BREATHING. The house is a mess. The cat's litter tray is like one of Jack's recipes. And still I hit "refresh"....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87

Tabitha D

VIP Member
This squig hits on a very good point (one of many very good points she makes). She did something practical, at her own cost - cooking courses for women on low budgets.
Jack, on the other hand, is all talk. Most of it very overblown and grandiose. “I did this” and “I’m going to do this”, BUT little if any of it actually comes to fruition. She doesn’t actually *do* anything.
The VBI is a prime example. Her brainless acolytes go on about this great achievement - but it never actually happened. All her pontificating about the indices, and it turns out it was something the ONS was already working on.
Her poverty book, which she was supposedly working on 2 years ago? Didn’t happen. See also: the “ouchy mouth” recipe book; the book of black writers: etc.
Her “work behind the scenes” with Marcus Radford and Tom Kerridge? What became of that? Nothing.
She volunteers a day a week at a food bank? Does she really? I don’t think so.
She donates home-cooked meals to a community kitchen? Not unless she has a food licence, no.
And then all the things she tries to claim credit for. The Nation Food Strategy for example (many many pages of acknowledgments, and she’s not mentioned once). Healthy start vouchers.
Her claim to be one of the most borrowed authors from libraries? She isn’t.
She claims a military gun was fired in a residential street on the Jubilee. It wasn’t.
It’s all talk. No substance.

• Heart
  • Wow

Amanda Lin

VIP Member
I’m trying to keep up with tattle and my actual job and it is so hard. I didn’t realise it would be so bone crushingly mentally exhausting.

Please send funds for coffee breaks so I can keep up this relentless multi task.

• Haha
  • Heart

Marj24

VIP Member
It is so good to see JM finally getting so much negative feedback on her lies and grift. I wish her no harm but she needs to get help, not double down.

OT
For those struggling to keep up with this thread and Alice Evans
Ioan Gruffudd has been granted a 3 year DVRO against Alice, it includes social media. Today is a good day!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 86