Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Never seen such a relatively unchallenged backlash against her. She must be ruing putting out that post. She was actually doing well in the public eye before then.

Screenshot_20220802_163223.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 103

Lazarus

VIP Member
The ink hasn't even settled on her 🎇acceptance tattoo🎇 and here she is refusing to accept the glaring inconsistencies in her own statements. Its mental. fucking mental.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
"I've seen that thread and not a word of it is true"

That's fucking right Jack, because it is comprised of receipts of YOUR FUCKING LIES.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
IMG_20220802_155621.jpg

But it's Jack's public tweets. It's literally just keeping a record of things Jack has said. It's not like her twitter or blog is private, she shares basically everything she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

Moneypenny’sfreedom

Apologies if this has been posted, still grunking through the last thread. This account is posting lots of Jack’s ( historical) claims and its not a new account. Also, for me, Jack is trending but not when I log onto my work account ( am no Twitter expert) it seems more and more people are Tweeting the inconsistencies.

I would also say that Jack is feeling more and more sidelined and cannot make the connection between not getting prime TV work and her no shows, sleeping through alarms, poor presentation etc… and her erratic online behaviour. I would imagine ( pure speculation) that the media world of TV and Radio are very small, possibly rather gossipy and consistently unreliable ‘talking heads’ will just be silently sidelined ( am sure other Fraus have far more knowledge than me and this summation is based purely on my own profession and how the unreliable are treated). Her level of self delusion is at another level. I feel her need for unquestioning adulation is even more than her need for cash.

I do wonder ( apologies have been living outside the UK for some years now) why mental health services haven’t become involved, her public claims of being fragile and erratic behaviour, surely would merit more than just a casual welfare check and I would imagine her family must be worried and have probably been so for a long time, or is it the case that things need to be a lot worse before health services swoop in due to the service being overwhelmed?

I also love how all the FM assume anyone who questions her narrative is right wing, anyone with the reading comprehension of a 9 year old could identify these whopping great fairy tales, the politics of anyone who criticises her is entirely irrelevant.

[

52EE6BDF-888F-4FD9-A069-D522A255C409.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Geetbo

VIP Member
Yes. She was about 12, although not 100% when it happened but Jack's mother wrote about it on the comments section of a local online newspaper so can't have been too long ago. The incident did happen but in no way as serious as Jack claimed.
According to Jack's mum, a woman with very apparent mental health issues came up to Jack in a park and held her hand. Jack's mum was warning other mums to be vigilant.
I'm sure it was scary, however according to Jack she was 'kidnapped' and 'abducted' and neither of those things actually happened. She also claims to have ptsd from her ordeal.
Also notable that whoever kidnapped her brought her back sharpish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

Yel

Chatty Member
She won't be responding to it, but has said the watch stuff was out of context

Screenshot_20220802-164617_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 97

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Ninnies, I don't want to take ✨all✨ the credit for this epic chaos, but I did ✨somewhat✨ predict this and the universe has provided. You'rewelcome.

Screenshot_20220802_213341.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

bladiesla

VIP Member
Ugh, some of the Jack Monroe defenders on Twitter claim" We have an extreme right government to hold to account, rather than her"

Guess what....you can think the Tory Government is shit and that Jack Monroe is full of lies. Honestly, how can grown up people not realise both can happen or deliberately ignore this.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
WOW, so, so very much WOW. I intended to join in the WTFing about the begging blog, but got sidelined by WTFing about that Twitter thread, then WTFing about how cult-like her followers are (some are even saying they don’t care “if” the grifting accusations are true, they support Jack anyway - WTF!), and now WTFing about Jack’s non-response bad mentals response. I’m all caught up now but I literally don’t know if I have enough WTF left to get me through till bedtime tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart

definitelynotvlad

Chatty Member
I can’t get past the boiling down soap lie. I just can’t. The first, and most important, question is why? Use soap as soap, easy. My second question is - wouldn’t it just set again back to it’s hard soap state? So pouring it into a bottle would you not end up with a bottle of hard and unusable soap? Or does the water (how much?) prevent this? What bottle is she pouring it into? A glass one would be impractical at best, a plastic one would melt surely, unless she’s leaving the gloopy soap mix to set in the pan and then somehow pouring the set mixture into a plastic bottle. Why? It’s absolutely nonsensical. I am on the verge of trying this out myself to answer my own questions, but OH says I can’t ruin one of the pans and is it a step too far to buy a pan just to make JMs homemade soap made from soap? Perhaps. Perhaps not.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95