Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Funsizes

OMG, grunking so this will probs already have been answered, but I took a BBL for my company (genuinely needed it) so I'm going to ask my accountant (I have one because I am FANCY) if this is the case!

I would assume though, that if you dissolved/declared bankruptcy you would not have to repay.

She's a proper shady cunt
Oh Brian you really had me wondering what industry youre in that you needed to get a Brazilian butt lift for work purposes

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Emmapism

VIP Member
But that thread isn't baseless is it? There are links to articles, blog posts, screenshots from Jack's own tweets, dates.....

You know what is baseless? The VBI. Because it doesn't exist. It was a brain fart Jack had that got her some attention. But it is entirely without any basis. No research and no data to back it up.

• Heart

jenny2603

VIP Member
Omg has anyone pointed out the Fire Service inconsistencies? And the big Dave getting her the job? 😂 Call handlers are NOT firefighters as she tries to imply.
Someone should really hit her with that deleted Grenfell article. I'm not big on cancelling folk but that was disgusting, bordering on evil and she should have been stopped at that point.

• Heart

Rekyavikgirl

VIP Member
She's trending and a BBC business reporter is following Molly's account as is Merlin Griffiths from First Dates!

• Wow
  • Haha

Lazarus

VIP Member
It's a goodie! My fave is the one about her son so upset about breaking her mum of the year award (or was it person of the year?). In true lifetime tv movie style jack reassured him that he was the best proof of what amazing mum she is. Or something like that!
My fave is when she discovered that she could dismantle an easter egg box, turn it inside out and make it into a box.
Much like when she makes soup out of tins of soup.

• Haha
  • Heart

Valiofthedolls

VIP Member
4B202B48-A29F-4BBB-9D06-E9124638ABFF.jpeg
Let’s also be clear here that Louisa the ex LEFT in 2020, so for her to be locked into a contract until April 2023 (with a year remaining as of this 11 April tweet), according to her timeline she signed a contract for a fixed term of AT MINIMUM a three year lease.

Or, she’s renewed the annual lease more than once since then on her own, so it’s nothing to do with her ex at all. And, said leases would usually be running month to month for several years by now anyway.

Also, there was a year remaining in mid April? Didn’t she just say the other day that there are just six months left on it? Time is a strange, strange beast in the Monroeverse. Bit like Truth.

• Haha
  • Heart

moldwarp

VIP Member
What's a terf? Am I a terf? Is someone who disagrees with someone..a terf?
According to Owen Jones, yes.

If you are female and have an opinion that differs to him, then you're a terf, a bigot, and dare I say, the fash.

the safest way forward is to measure all of your thoughts by a simple yardstick: Would little OJ approve?

if not, dismiss that thought immediately! It is wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart

Cack_Conroe

Blah blah blah. Cry me a river. It’s like she’s the only one with outgoings, yet she chooses to give herself more.
View attachment 1466292
"Help me, I'm so poor, I can't afford my massive house 😭"

Anyone would think she'd been forced against her will to live in a huge, council tax band F, detached period property for 2 years after her rich fiancé left.

Don't forget the £2,200 you've just spunked on a designer puppy, pal. How is someone who claims to not be able to afford shampoo or lightbulbs dismissing feeding a large, hungry growing pup as nothing?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 84

kachoochoo

VIP Member
in amongst the arguing,

this squig is calling for the nokia to be set in resin

20220802_224838.jpg

and there's a faction deep in bog roll conspiracy theories

20220802_225042.jpg

this day is just too funny!

• Haha

Hunsgraveyard

VIP Member
ahhhh church jack, so we meet again

View attachment 1466316
Jack. Let me spell this out for the 743rd time you fucking idiot. People calling out your LIES and fraudulent behaviour, with EVIDENCE of your own making, are not "abusers" as you describe them. You are not 5 years old. Sometimes you are going to have to hear things you don't like without sticking your fingers in your ears and going "lalalala".

Like football under the Lionesses, its coming home.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucy Aeroplane

VIP Member
She won't be responding to it, but has said the watch stuff was out of context

View attachment 1466243
£600 is not a lot of money to a portfolio landlord. It really isn’t. No disrespect to Big Dave, I guess in the context of his daughter he certainly deserves at least some credit for not frittering away his money, but she is even more full of shit than usual if she’s pretending someone with multiple properties held as assets would find it hard to scrape together £600.

ETA: to be clear I know a few reluctant/negative equity landlords who would find it hard to come up with £600 ad hoc, but they’d likely be able to save it up no problem for a child’s big birthday present. But that’s irrelevant because Dad isn’t a reluctant/negative equity landlord, he’s a smart businessman and the idea he’d struggle with a £600 purchase is beyond ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 83

jenny2603

VIP Member
I'd guess first normal post back will be a pic of an IV line accompanied with the classic "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it"

Anyone can go to ae and they'll insert it routinely. I don't think jack is apposed to wasting resources for social media attention.
There will 100% be a jaccident/sudden illness/relapse or trip to A&E. Do not fall for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 83