Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

auntylil

Chatty Member
Oh my God! :LOL: GO SQUIG! :LOL::m:m:m

Ya did like!🐍 By implication, perhaps, but that's exactly what you do all of the time. We 👀 you, Jack. 👀

Found a new song for ya, Wacko!

Here's a man in evenin' clothes
How he got here, I don't know, but
Man, you oughta see him go 🕺
Griftin' the night away

He's dancin' with the chick in slacks 👩‍🚒
She's a movin' up (her name is Jack)
Oh man, there ain't nothin' like
Griftin' the night away

They're griftin', griftin',
Everybody's feelin' great
They're griftin', griftin'
They're griftin' the night away

Lean up, lean back
Lean up, lean back
Watusi Walrusi, now lie, now grift
They're griftin' the night away

(Sam Cooke, 1960)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
You can’t dissolve an insolvent company - so if it owes a bounce back loan, that will stop it. You could have a creditors liquidation but the the creditors have a lot of control. I know some stupid people who think they can just not pay it back, not realising that the written off loans in the news relate to the ones given to professional scam artists from abroad, the uk resident companies and their directors will remain on the hook.
so I don’t think she got one of those loans if she managed to dissolve the company and settle with HMRC.
I'd dearly love to know when Hands left her employ and if she actually received any furlough money.

Dogmuck

VIP Member
Joins Brian in the sulky corner 🥹
Type In your twitter search, exactly like this (or copy and paste this)

“For actual working class women”

That should get you her straight away. The first name of the squig is the welsh name for Jane, the Scottish - Sheena, Irish - Siobhan
Her handle is her name_L_S

jenny2603

VIP Member
Yeah, was just reading this piece from American writer Lauren Hough (who I like) about another internet liar/grifter (Ana Mardoll) who just dissapeared from Twitter. Next to addressing the grifter and describing the dynamics also talks about what it meant for her to be called anti-trans by this grifter and his flying monkeys when there was no such evidence. Anyway, it reminded me a lot of Jack Monroe.

That's spooky. I've just read that and yes, there are a lot of parallels with Jack. Well worth a read for anyone who hasn't read it.

• Wow
  • Heart

Ostapbender

VIP Member
For some reason this particular lie of Jack’s, that she wrote her first book on one of those little brick Nokias, always cracks me up. Did she bother to check how much memory those things had before she made up that story? Because, sorry Jack, it wasn’t enough for a book.
You be careful, she could Kelvin McKenzie you with that thing

• Haha
  • Heart